𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ⁱᵉ ᴶᵒᵉˢ ᴳʳᵃʸˢᵒ

⁽ᵀᵂ: ᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵈʸˢᵐᵒʳᵖʰⁱᵃ, ˢᵉˡᶠ ʰᵃʳᵐ⁾

„I'm coming! Give me a minute!"I call back, resting my hands under the boiling water for another second before pulling them back to my chest

I call back, resting my hands under the boiling water for another second before pulling them back to my chest.

My hands are burning, my skin red and still peeling on some parts from the incident last week.

„Indie, can I come in?"
I hear my mothers voice from outside my room. If my door wouldn't be locked, she would already stand in front of me.

My mom is worried about me, but she always is.

When I tripped and sprained my ankle on stage during my first ballet show when I was seven.

When I got dumped on winter prom for my cousin.

Or simply when I breath.
So it's nothing new.

„No mom, I'm almost done." I answer her, slowly tapping my hands dry with a too rough towel.
I was already wearing the dress she bought for me yesterday.
That was the problem.
The reason for my feral decisions I took the last half hour.

„I could help you with your hair—."
„Mom, I don't want your help!"
I cut her off yelling.
No no no
I shouldn't yell at my mother, it's not her fault.
It's just— My head.
The dress.

„We're going over to the Fanes, if you want to come after then come, if you don't feel like coming then don't." her voice is stern when I hear her footsteps walking away from my door.

She starts getting frustrated with me.
I'm a carbon copy of my father but stubborn as my mother.

We go against another, when I was younger my mother was my best friend.
It changed around two years ago, when I met him and everything changed.

I miss my mom sometimes.

As soon as I hear the front door close I get out of the bathroom and take the long sleeved jacked with the holes for my thumbs out of my closet.

No one would see it.

Don't look in the mirror.
Don't look—
You have to see yourself to know how the others will.

I close my jacket before I step in front of the mirror. If I can't see myself I won't feel myself.
Well... that's a lie.
I would always feel too big.
Wether it's next to my friends or next to my aunts. I'll always feel like the biggest one around.