𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ⁱᵉ ᴶᵒᵉˢ ᴳʳᵃʸˢᵒ

„I don't understand, someone burned down our house?" Dag asked from my families couch

They were all here because our parents were scared.

The four horsemen of Thunder Bay scared.
It sounds so weird.

This was an attack against our family and we were an easy target.

You want to hurt someone you hate?
Take their children.

One of the first lessons I learned when Tavi and Mads disappeared that night on fire night when I was nine.

My parents hugged us extra tight when we returned from the movie theater.

„One of the fire fighters found evidence that lead to arson. It's not a guess, the fire started in the library center and walked its way to the bookshelves. Someone poured alcohol over everything and threw a match."
Uncle Damon explained after he had sat down next to his sons and wife.

Aunt winter had stopped crying after she held Gunnar for a while.
She had been in shock.

„But why would someone do that, we did nothing wrong?" Fane asked.
He had been closing his hands to a fist for one hour now. Poor him, he would be practicing piano now but that stood in the library and we don't have one.

Aunt winter laid her sons hands in her own and pressed a kiss on his knuckles.
„It's fine." she whispered.

„We're going to find out." Aunt Rika said while she was still typing something on her phone.

„What happened to your cheek?"
My father who stood next to me, leaning against the wall asked.
He turned my head towards him to get a better look.

„Nothing, I just have an allergic reaction or something." I mumble and turn back to the conversation in the room.

„Daddy, Do you get allergic reactions from being slapped? That would be terrible because that happened to you in basketball last month." Aaron asked uncle Michael who had listened to our conversation and I just wanted to die right here.

I knew he was just seven but why did he needed to ask that.
„No Aaron, you don't." uncle Michael answer and brushed his sons blond hair back, giving me a confused look.

„What did he mean by that?" my father asked but it was my sister who answered as she walked past us with a sandwich.
„Swayer hit her."
She said loud enough for everyone to hear.