𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ⁱᵉ ᴶᵒᵉˢ ᴳʳᵃʸˢᵒ

⁽ᵀᵂ: ᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵈʸˢᵐᵒʳᵖʰⁱᵃ, ᴱᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵈⁱˢᵒʳᵈᵉʳ, ᵇᵒᵈʸ ˢʰᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵃˢˢᵃᵘˡᵗ⁾

„Why don't you go home and get a bit sleep."
My father brushed his thumb over my cheek as he walked passed me.

My duties were to clean the windows, for four entire days now.
Each year, right before the Halloween vibes start, I have to help him out here. Of course he could pay others to do everything for him, but my father preferred to keep this as an opportunity to get the kids moving.

„Swayer is picking me up in fifteen minutes, we're going to the party Jett is throwing."
It was aunt niks idea that Jett should have some fun while they are away in meridian city for the weekend.

Everyone knows Jett won't do anything her parents won't allow.
I'm sure she's currently putting protection over all the furniture.

„I don't like that Swayer guy, he's not good. I can feel that." my father mumbled under his breath while he stored some drinks in the fridge for his actors arriving by tomorrow.

„You would hate every guy I bring home, even when I'm forty, you would still hate them." I tell him, smiling softly.

„No, well... yeah I would, no guy is good enough for my princess, but this one especially. Swayer reminds me of— forget it."
He waved me off, opening a can of soda and placing it in front of me together with the take outs he had bought while I had continued cleaning.

„Eat something before you decide to get drunk later, don't drink on empty stomach or you throw up. I recommend fries now and a coffee in the morning." my dad winked at me.
And bit in his own cheeseburger.

Usually, I wasn't allowed to drink, at least not officially. My parents were well aware that teenagers have to do experiences so they can learn from them bla... bla...

But when they knew I will, they take care of me rather than being all strict and angry.
I take one of my fries.
„Dad?"
„Yes?" he asks, sucking on the straw of his lemonade like a happy kid.

„Are you two disappointed in me?"
He stopped chewing and swallowed all in one before he laid his burger down and looked up at me.

„Why would you ask that, Jones?"
Taking another fry I don't dare to look in his eyes, I can't look in his eyes.