𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ

„I order pizza, do you two want anything?" my father asks as he walked in the room where indie was reading on the couch and I watched something on the tv

„No thank you, I'll have to leave in ten minutes anyways." indie answered without looking up at my father who cocked an eyebrow.

„Emmy said you're here the entire day."
„She forgot I have training." my friend answered, still not looking up.

„You might discuss that with your mother, she'll just scold me again if I say something." my father mumbles, „what do you want gun? Are you feeling better?"

„Nothing, I'm alright and besides I have to be gone too, remember? Training in the dojo with uncle Kai, like every Thursday since we are kids."
I remind him.

Our parents were always strict when it came to our self defense. Apparently they had lots of shit going on at our age and now they have a tone of enemies.

When I was eight, I hated it desperately. I was never a child who enjoyed sports. I hated being forced to lern self defense when I only ever fought my brothers.

My point of view changed after I almost lost my sister. I knew I wasn't the only one terrified to leave the house after that incident.

„Your mother would kill me if she knew you'll be going today. Besides your good in self defense, I pushed you in a pool as a kid and you swam. That's all I needed to see to know my son has survival skills." my father shook his head laughing. „Kai just adores you all thinking he's some sort of sensei to you. He always needed that feeling of approval."

„You do know the story with the pool didn't happen like that, right?" I chuckle, watching dad sit down next to me.

„I took swim lessons and you wanted to see if they worked in case I accidentally fell in the pool and you or mom or our day drinking nanny at that time, weren't there. You're not as bad as you might think you are."
„Stop portraying me as some softy Gunnar, you got Babysoft for that."

He meant misha with that nickname.
It's kind of family tradition that they start fighting when they see another.
It's funny.

„Let me go, for my own safety." I wink at him but he doesn't laugh.
Boring.
„It's your decision bud." with a claps on my shoulder, he stood up leaving me confused behind.

„Since when?"
„You're almost eighteen, your decision."
„If I decide to get myself a dog you wouldn't mind?"

My father turned around chuckling „You can try but dogs love me, he would be mine in less than two days."