𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ

„That can't be, he's dead!"
Aunt Rika sounded panicked as she was the first to talk.

Finn was still burying her face in her moms chest as she cried and apologized for the thousandth time in a row.

Uncle Michael hugged his wife from behind and kissed her head.
„You're safe. We all are."
„We are not!" she scowled and turned around to face him.

„He already got his ways into our family Michael, imagine what he would have done if— if Finn— and I don't mean it like that honey." she said in her nieces direction.

„Ever decided to meet him. You know what he tried and did with Astrid. He touched Indie."
Fear was all I could hear from her.
I never saw my aunt scared.

„She was bleeding—."
„What?!"
Uncle will cut me off, about to go upstairs but I shake my head knowing why he was in such a fear... why my aunt was in such a fear.

He didn't— did he ever try to do something to her?

„It was her arm, I don't know if he did it or she by accident. Just a cut, I cleaned and wrapped it. She's fine." I assumed him.

Jesus, the air in this room was getting thicker and thicker with each minute.

„Thank you, Gunnar." her mother thanked me and I nodded like this wasn't everyday for me.
I'll always take care of Indie.

„Anderson was in that car, we assumed he drowned but we never questioned it because there was never a funeral. No one ever missed him or that other fucker driving."
My father growled as if he was thinking back.

He hated that man, that was for sure.
Not like the: my father hates everyone, kind of hate. No, he hated him with every fiber of his body.

„So he could be alive?"
My mother asked but she already knew the answer.

„Finn, did you find out something other than just his email? His location or newer photos?" uncle Kai asked her gently but she shook her head, rubbing the last tears away.

„he last used his Facebook profile back in high school and his Instagram was linked to a little city in Tennessee, but that was a fake profile anyways." she answered.

„could you call him?"
He asked but her father looked at him like he said something stupid, but this was far from stupid.
With the right devices you can track a phone call.

„We can locate him by tomorrow if you still have his number, when was the last time you talked?"
„Uhm, he texted me yesterday that he wants to meet up with me. I said no and he said he needs to show me graphically that no is never the answer." her voice turned into a whisper, probably to keep herself from crying.

„that's how you knew it was him with Indie." aunt Emmy connected the dots and brushed over her daughters hair.

„We should all go to sleep and talk about this in the morning when we can think clearly again."
Aunt nik suggested and the rest nodded.