𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ

⁽ᵀᵂ: ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ⁾

Devils night, two weeks from today

It's been a month since the party at the mori house.

No one wanted to tell me what happened after my cousin ended the night like that.
In school they laughed at her reaction.
„Once the parents pet, always the parents pet."
They called after her.

They believe she ended the night because she felt guilty of doing it behind her mommy and daddy's back.

Even if she had the permission of her parents, she wouldn't have told anyone, no in fact she announced it as if she would get in trouble if her parents would find out. To seem more like a rebellious teenager.

I would have told her that's pathetic but I didn't, because I knew how much she thought for being just Jett her whole entire life.

She was always senator Nikova Mori's and Banker Kai Mori's daughter and everyone wanted to be friends with because of the power parents might hold.

Then she was Madden Mori's sister, a psychopath everyone feared and no one would look at her twice in case her brother could watch.

Jett just wanted to be seen as herself, not for her parents, not for her brother, her.

We have now half five in the morning and I'm standing next to my open window, smoking my second cigarette for the night.

I just couldn't sleep, the thoughts of exams, future, devils night and Sex kept me awake.
I wanted to fuck but I couldn't.

Every time I get in the mood with some chick from school my mind automatically pictures my best friend doing the exact same with that fucker Swayer.

It disgusts me, imagining her having to get his dick instead of a good one. Someone who is nice to her and not so nice when she wants it.

I could be the one, she knows it.

When we were fifteen we asked ourselves why the people in our classes talked so much about intimacy. When indie as innocent as she is decided to ask her mother on the full family table what exactly is so enjoyable on physical love, her father told her very clearly after almost choking on his water that she wasn't allowed to do anything like that.

A few nights after that she asked me if I ever thought about it, about the body of a girl without clothes.

It wasn't flirting, it was curiosity.
We were curious about things we never experienced before.