𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ

⁽ᵀᵂ: ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁾

Without a clue of what had happened to her, I had held the girl I knew since birth in my arms

If I had know why she ended up sobbing her heart out I wouldn't have left her a few hours later and spend the rest of the night in my room pulling lines.

When the morning arrived I left before my parents were awake.
It was four in the morning and still dark outside.

I took my car and after almost crashing into two trees I stopped in front of his house.

Twenty minutes later there are sirens and blood, lots of blood.

The baseball bat is still lying in the backseat of my car. I would never leave the evidence there.
I'm high not dumb.

My hands are shaking when I try to unlock our front door, the pain is excruciating.
The glass was everywhere.
My hands,
my arms.
I believe some even stuck in my shoulders.

The door opened before I had a chance to
do it myself.
Rude.

My younger brother Fane stared at the blood on my hands.
„I'll go get dad." he let me know and calmly walked away.

I wanted to yell at him, tell him to go to his room and let me be, because everything makes me so damn angry.
But Fane doesn't deserve this, he's the sweetest soul I know.

Making my way in our living room I let myself fall on our couch.
Closing my eyes I listen to the sound of the rain falling against the big windows.

„Ah fuck stop!" I curse at my father who threw another broken piece of glass in the bowl on the couch table.

„Fane, get me some liquor from the bar."
My father commanded my little brother who watched us from the carpet on the floor.

„What liquor?"
„I don't know, just take what you can find."
Fane nodded and walked away.

I let out a scream into the pillow I had under my arm as dad pulled yet another piece of glass out of my skin.
„Please- just stop." my voice was shaking and exhausted.

I was down from my high after my father slapped me on the cheek because my breathing was too shallow while I slept and he got scared.