𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ⁱᵉ ᴶᵒᵉˢ ᴳʳᵃʸˢᵒ

⁽ᵀᵂ: ᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵈⁱˢᵒʳᵈᵉʳ, ᵖᵘᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵃˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏᵐᵃⁱˡⁱⁿᵍ⁾

Curled into a fetal position, my mom had wrapped me in blankets like I'm going to freeze to death

She told me in the car that she's always there for me, and if I need to take a few months off school she and dad could arrange that.

They would also find me help because I needed it.

I'm sick in the head.
A danger for myself and others.
Of course that's not how she worded it.
My mom is just scared for me.

That's why I'm going to go to work with her for the next entire week. We have Thursday today which means three days left of boring
„time off".

Today included.
We're five minutes here and I'm being treated like a toddler.

„You didn't ate breakfast today, I packed you something and I have a few minutes left till my day starts.
So, why don't we eat together?"

My father had told her what was said to me in the hospital yesterday, I just knew it.
She thought I had an earring disorder or something.

She possibly also thought I was suicidal and depressed. Just like dad thought.
A few weeks ago everything was fine.
Well not fine but alright with the relationship to my parents.

Now I feel so far away from them.
I miss being a Little kid.

„Yeah, did you pack pancakes?"
A smile spreads on my moms lips when I sit up again, my legs still wrapped into the blanket.

Not so funny thing about eating less is getting cold easily. I'm freezing even though I'm wearing a sweater.

But it could be worser.
My friend Jenna's hair got so thin she can barely put it into a bun anymore. She's in my ballet class too, lot of girl must have gotten „the talk" from Mrs. Lindsay.

Mom and I ate in silence but I could feel that it made her happy to spend time with me.
It's been a long time since we did that.

„I'm right back, gotta pee."
My mom started building this company with uncle Damon when she got pregnant with me.
All of this is nothing new but a second home.