𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ

Without question I walk indie upstairs to her room

Without question I walk indie upstairs to her room. My hands and arms were aching but I didn't care.

She placed her head on my chest and mumbled stuff I couldn't understand.

Gently, I lay her down, throwing her shoes off and pulling the blanket over her.
„I love you." she breathed and I smiled.
Leaning down I kiss her temple „love you too."

When I was about to leave she flinched like she had one of those dreams about falling.
Her eyes wide awake as she searched the room for something.

I walked over and sat down on her bedside.
„They are killers Gunnar."
She slurred, her eyes fluttering.
„Who?"
„Our parents."
Her face looked like she was in pain as her eyes kept fluttering.

Those pills must be good huh?

„They aren't, you're just tired indie."
„No, he told me. He told me they are killers."
I cooked an eyebrow.
„Who told you that?"
She grabbed my hand, the one with the cast and I notice blood on her arm.

„Shit, you're bleeding."
I hiss and switch the lamp on her nightstand on.
There was a cut on her forearm who looked like it wasn't bleeding anymore but had colored her entire arm red.

„My dad- my dad killed moms brother and- and yours killed his parents- they all... they..." her eyes finally closed and her breathing went calm.

I brush the hair that had fallen into her eyes back and walk in her bathroom, I pull the first aid kit out from under her sink and open it.

I brushed my knuckles over her cheek and wrap the bandage around her arm.

„If I could, I'd stop everything that pains you right now." I whisper, tugging her in once more before I close her bedroom door behind me, and run into Finn who had waited behind the door apparently.

„What are you doing here?" I ask her, my voice cold because she fucked up for good tonight.
Indie didn't deserve Finn's words.

„Is she okay?" she sounded small and I believe I could actually see fear in her eyes.

„For sure she's not, have you listened to what you said to her? She's your sister Finn for fucks sake!" I hiss at my friends sister, trying to pass her but she held me by the arm.

„He was here wasn't he? He talked to her?" she asked me, her voice a whisper and she her body shaking.

„Who was here? What are you talking about Finn?"
Tears build up in her eyes and she started scratching the inside of her forearm.
„My parents will hate me."
She whispered, a tear drop falling.