𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃᶜᵉ
ᴬᵍᵉ

★ ᴳᵘⁿⁿᵃʳ ᵀᵒʳʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ★ᴬᵍᵉ ⁶

My sister is tiny.
Fane and Dag were never this tiny when they were newborns.

Mom and Dad haven't decided on a name yet, mom likes several names and dad wants to find the perfect one because she's the last of us.
At least I hope that.

The baby lies in a tiny crib next to my parents bed where mom slept.
They just came out of the hospital a few hours ago.

We had stayed with auntie Nik and uncle Kai but ivar had to cause trouble and almost lost his right ear because a dog tried to bite it off.

He's alright, sadly.
I do love my brother but sometimes he goes on my nerves.

My sister starts to whine and opened her black eyes.
Just like Dag and Dad.

I looked over to mom but she doesn't make a sound or moved, she looked so tired when they arrived at home and she went to sleep immediately even though we only had two in the afternoon.

It must be exhausting to have a baby.
Poor mom.

Looking down at my sister again I walk around the crib and sit down on the bed, lifting her up in my arms.
She's heavier than my stuffed animals.

I'm not allowed to hold the babies because I'm apparently one myself which isn't true.
But I would rather hold her than wake mom and I don't know where dad is, I think he wanted to shower.

„Shh."
I tell her but she doesn't shut up.
Babies are so dumb.

Where is her dummy?
After I couldn't find it, I gave her my finger which she took and quiet down.

„Thank you."
I mumbled and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

The door to the bathroom opened and my dad came out in fresh clothes, his hair still wet from the shower.

The people say I look like my father with the soul of my mother, it's terribly confusing to them how a copy of him can have a heart like mine.
I take it as a compliment.

Dad smiled when he saw me which quickly changed as he looked around the crib and saw who was lying in my arms.

He rushed over and went to his knees before the bed, gently he brushed over my sisters hair.
She was still using my finger as dummy.