𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 ⁽ᴿᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ⁾

ⁱᵉ ᴶᵒᵉˢ ᴳʳᵃʸˢᵒ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ
(This is just some wholesome uncle Damon/Indie content so if you're not interested just skip)

I'm at my auntie Winter and uncle Damon's house tonight because Mommy and Daddy spend the night in meridian city for my daddy's work

It's important because it's business, even though I don't understand what he works.
I do know his job is funny and he owns Coldfield but the other stuff he does is too complicated to understand, and probably boring.

Looking over to Gunnar sleeping in his bed, I throw my blanket off me and went on my tip toes. His bed looked like a car.
His Daddy build it for him.

Walking quietly to the door, I close it behind me but when I tried to walk away, I get pulled back.
My shirt is stuck in the door.

Mom made my pjs for me and I don't want it to rip apart. That would be sad because those are my Barbie pjs and I love them.

Pulling on them, they snap back and I fall on my ass. I'm trying not to make a sound as I get back on my feet and walk over to the stairs.

I'm going to fall because it's too dark for me to see anything.
But auntie Winter can do it too.
Closing my eyes I take the first few steps, holding myself on the railing in case I fall, but I won't.

The stairs of their house are long but I make it without falling and my eyes open again when I'm downstairs.
This was fun.

Grinning, I look what I had managed even through I could barely see anything.

I ran to the ballroom and switch on the light.
Now, I ran over to the little closet and get aunties ballet shoes out.

My mommy doesn't want me to use the real ones yet because she thinks I'll hurt myself, but I won't.
I'm just like daddy, unbreakable.

The ribbons around my legs are tight because I knew how to knote, not like my sister who always needed mommy's help with everything.

I get up and walk with the shoes over to the railing that was a little too high for me.

The shoes made loud sounds and maybe they were a little too big for me but I'll manage. There was a reason why I was so excited to have a sleepover at my aunties and uncles house.

I grab the railing and jump up on my tiptoes. It didn't work and I fell over on my knees because my hand was too sweaty to give me hold.
A quiet cry escaped me and I looked around hoping no one heard me.