1-5

1 The Compass Space of Rebirth

"It hurts! It hurts!" Luo Ningning's thoughts were still stuck on the picture of herself being bitten by a fourth-order zombie. She was bitten to death by a zombie alive.

"Gu Wanyi, I won't let you go even if I'm a ghost." Luo Ningning roared angrily, but she soon realized that the place she was in was a little wrong.

Hey, this house seems to be the house where I just passed through. Luo Ningning's eyes widened, he didn't die? She stood up and found that she didn't have any wounds on her body, nor did she feel the pain just now.

Soon, Luo Ningning determined that she was now back before the end of the world, and this was the school dormitory she had just passed through. At this time, the apocalypse had not yet come, Luo Ningning was just an ordinary college student, not outstanding, not beautiful, and even had no boyfriend. And now is the holiday time, there are not many people in the school, and only a homeless person like her will stay in the school during this time.

Luo Ningning has traveled through the modern age. She was originally the inheritor of a fallen cultivating family. Although she has cultivating techniques, she is unable to repair chains. However, he encountered an avalanche in a mountaineering activity, so he left the modern age, and then crossed over to Luo Ningning.

Speaking of which, when she first crossed over, she didn't know what was going on, but after she learned about the situation here, she finally knew. In fact, she came in through a book, and this book was one of her peers. The ALICE borrowed it. The ALICE is a super book lover, as long as it is the kind of book that he likes to read.

Luo Ningning borrowed a book about the heroine of the end of the world when she was bored, just because there was a passerby named Luo Ningning in this book, and she was an orphan like her, so she took it and read it.

The heroine of this book is Gu Wanyi, who is in the same class as Luo Ningning, so at the beginning of the book, Luo Ningning only appeared once, because Luo Ningning's grades were not good, it was used as a foil The heroine is excellent, and I won't mention it again after that.

As for the heroine, Gu Wanyi, after the end of the fourth year, she became very popular. The whole person is like a sunbeam, which has always attracted the pursuit of the people around her, but the heroine is indeed beautiful, and she was originally very kind. , but after being deceived a few times, her dark side was brought out. She was amiable to all men, but she was full of malice in her heart to all women.

And with the rampage of zombies in the apocalypse, she is also moving more and more to the dark place. First, there are dozens of husbands, and then more and more female supporting roles have died under her hands, such as Pei Ying, Xue Lian and so on.

Then the whole apocalypse was ruled by her and her male companions, and she became the queen of the apocalypse.

If you follow the book, there is nothing wrong with her Luo Ningning at all. But because Luo Ningning crossed over to Jia Luo Ningning, a passer-by in the book, and was still an orphan without a father or mother, especially when the apocalypse came, Luo Ningning had no preparation at all, and the speed of cultivation was slow, because Knowing that Gu Wanyi is very powerful, she naturally chose to hug her thighs.

But as the story progressed step by step, Luo Ningning found out that she didn't know what she did wrong, and made the heroine Gu Wanyi hold a grudge.

Then she didn't know until she died that it was originally because she fell in love with Jiang Yunheng, a man she shouldn't love. Jiang Yunheng can be said to be one of Gu Wanyi's favorite men, and she felt that Jiang Yunheng also had a good impression on Luo Ningning, so she immediately Evil thoughts in his heart pushed Luo Ningning into the mouth of the fourth-level zombie.