141-145

141 I'm not alone

141 I'm not alone

Luo Ningning watched the scenery outside, she found that this kind of speeding car was good, but it seemed that this kind of speeding car only went all the way on the road, and did not find anything else.

"This kind of car is just a taxi?" Luo Ningning asked in a low voice.

"That's right." Luo Qi nodded, but luckily the driver didn't peek at his Ningning through the rearview mirror, otherwise he would go crazy. He then said, "Only in this kind of car can you escape the pursuit of others."

Luo Ningning's eyes widened, it seems that it is a necessary trend to take this kind of car in the future.

About half an hour later, the speeder stopped on a roof, and the two of them got out of the car. This villa is Luo Qi's friend's house.

"He doesn't have a defensive formation?" Luo Ningning was a little shocked when he looked at this villa. You must know that every family has a formation.

"Yes, he hates formation master Xin Ruo very much, and Xin Ruo happens to dislike him. He is also one of the top ten princes, Shen Long." Luo Qi led Luo Ningning to the yard, and then called directly. , "Shen Long!"

Luo Ningning found that there were some women gathered not far from Shenlong's courtyard, but these women did not approach because there was no formation in Shenlong's courtyard.

"This guy is very manic, so even those women who are chasing him don't dare to provoke him easily." Luo Qi introduced to Luo Ningning.

At this time, Shen Long walked out from the inside. Shen Long was very strong, and he was completely a muscular man. When he saw Luo Ningning, his eyes lit up, "Luo Qi, where did you get the best beauty from you kid?"

"This is my wife, pay attention to your image." As soon as Luo Qi finished speaking, Shen Long's chin was about to fall off. Isn't this guy unmarried? Captured so soon?

Seeing Shen Long's appearance, Luo Qi flew up and kicked him out.

"Hey, you call it a sneak attack." Shen Long didn't count. When he was about to turn back, Luo Qi said, "Do you want a formation?"

As soon as this sentence came out, Shen Long's head nodded like a chicken eating rice, his villa had been running naked for too long, "Luoqi, speed, I want everyone to see the situation in my house, you You must know that those women watch outside every day, and I can't sleep well at night."

Luo Qi went to set up the formation, and Shen Long brought Luo Ningning a glass of colorful water, "Let's do it for a while, I have this kind of water here."

Luo Ningning looked at the colorful water, she couldn't drink it, but Luo Qi's voice came over, "Wife, drink it with confidence, although this water looks a little scary, but it works well."

Luo Ningning picked up the water glass and took a sip. As soon as she took a sip, Xiaoyu jumped out, "I want to drink, I want to drink!"

Luo Ningning hadn't reacted yet, Xiaoyu had already drank the rest of the water in the cup.

"I haven't tasted the effect yet." Luo Ningning was depressed. She hadn't tried it yet.

At this moment, I saw Xiaoyu spread her wings and flew all over the yard, still singing songs in her mouth, upside down.

Luo Ningning stared at Luo Qi, "Husband, is this what you said works well?"

Luo Qi laughed loudly, "I saw Xiaoyu eavesdropping, that's why I said that."