76-80

76 start

76 start

In the middle of the morning, the group finally rested and set off. Captain Wei still followed carefully with his team. Ever since Captain Wei saw the achievements of his soil ability captain, they were convinced by Luo Ningning. Uncle Wang taught that guy very carefully, and even Wang Lele helped teach there.

The captain of the earth ability was arranged by Captain Wei to the last car. If there is any danger, he can be blocked with an earth wall first.

As for Luo Ningning, they felt a lot more comfortable along the way. After dealing with the huge mutant tiger, everyone suddenly gained confidence and felt that dealing with zombies would become a very simple thing in the future.

But Wang Lele was a little depressed, "Why are your abilities all able to attack, while ours are so weak?"

"Actually, Wang Ye can use ice thorns. You can also try to use soil thorns. If the soil thorns are also very hard, it is not the same as ice thorns." Yan Ruyu said.

"It makes sense." Wang Lele leaned against the window, and then watched some zombies passing by and began to throw soil thorns. At first, his soil thorns were still very weak, and even Uncle Wang was not optimistic about their soil ability.

But until the soil thorn that Wang Lele made became stronger and stronger, until a soil thorn penetrated from the eye socket of the zombie into the head of the zombie, Uncle Wang's eyes lit up, and he also began to experiment.

The experiment of the two of them also attracted the attention of the earth power user behind, and he also began to experiment.

The three of them were the most noisy on the road. The car continued to drive for a day, but today, they stopped and went, because there were signs of traffic jams ahead, and some cars were crossing the road. In the center, no one has walked here at all.

Luo Ningning and the others have been delayed on this journey. After walking for a day, they only walked less than 50 kilometers. Fortunately, there are two or three restaurants where they stopped.

Especially Captain Wei and the others, who got a few bags of noodles and rice from a restaurant, and the group suddenly felt much happier.

Captain Wei and the others continued to cook porridge, and Luo Ningning also went to cook porridge. She cooked the porridge using both the mutant tiger's core and the mutant tiger's meat. But in the first half of the night it became Wang Ye, Pei Ying and Uncle Wang, and in the second half of the night it became Luo Ningning, Zhang Tiantian and Yan Ruyu.

Wang Ye felt that there was a man on duty, which was a bit of a deterrent. After the group finished eating, Luo Ningning and the others went to absorb the energy of the porridge.

Although I don't know what special ability the mutant tiger has, the energy in the mutant tiger's body is definitely very sufficient. After Luo Ningning drank the porridge, he felt that his whole body became hot, and Luo Ningning began to absorb the porridge. The energy she absorbed was still very fast.

An hour later, Luo Ningning was already a middle-level qi cultivator. After improving her cultivation, she felt that her spirit was better. Even if she didn't sleep for a month, she probably wouldn't be too tired.

Luo Ningning did not go out, but observed the surrounding situation with his spiritual sense. There were not many zombies in this area, but because they did not make much noise, the zombies did not go to them. Gather here.

However, Captain Wei came over to ask Pei Ying to borrow kitchen utensils, and then went into the house to cook porridge for his brothers. It seems that this guy is also very smart, and he knows how to avoid the eyes of those people and come to give it to him. Brothers cook porridge.