146-150

146 visited, ignored heartbeats

Luo Ningning was protected at their noon. For them, seeing a person who was pregnant with a third child was really like a national treasure.

When Yu Qing arrived at the place for baby clothes, no matter what kind of clothes, they were all in triplicate.

The waiter asked in surprise, "Ma'am, can't you use so much?"

Yu Qing gave her a white look, "Why doesn't it work? My daughter-in-law is pregnant with triplets."

"Triples?" The waiter's eyes widened. Oh my god, it's so strange. On their planet, there are women who can conceive triplets. It's great.

Soon, Luo Ningning felt a little embarrassed, because others looked at her like animals, which made her feel a little uncomfortable.

"This woman is pregnant with triplets, amazing!"

"Yes! Yes! If only I had such a daughter-in-law." This is the son of the man.

"You, be content, it would be good to have a son." This is a dry man who has nothing.

Yu Qingmai was overjoyed, only to realize the embarrassing situation her daughter-in-law was in. She dragged Luo Ningning to the lounge, "Ningning, sit and rest here, I'll be back in a while."

However, when Yu Qing left, he still let a friend who didn't like shopping accompany Luo Ningning.

In fact, for Luo Ningning, she has the ability to protect herself, and she feels that she can do it too, "Auntie, go shopping if you like, I'll be fine by myself."

"How can that be possible? A woman's ability during pregnancy will be insufficient. What if no one is guarding against danger? You are now pregnant with triplets, but you can't go wrong." The aunt is still envious Thanks to Yu Qing's good luck, she has two sons, and her daughter-in-law is pregnant with triplets.

The aunt suddenly seemed to remember something, she looked left and right, and then said to Luo Ningning, "You have to remember that Luo Qi's brother Sunset is a pervert. If you encounter him in the future, you must avoid knowing it. Are you? You are pregnant with triplets now, and maybe he still wants to use you for research. Now our planet is looking for him, but it is uncertain whether we can catch him or not, he is a dangerous person."

Luo Ningning nodded, the sunset was swallowed by her, is she a more dangerous person?

The aunt changed the subject immediately after speaking, "Ningning, do you like boys or girls?"

"Girl!" Luo Ningning said with a smile, she felt that the girl was obedient.

"Boys are popular on this planet because there are few boys." Auntie said seriously.

"Auntie, there is no way to control this!" Luo Ningning stuck out his tongue and said.

"makes sense."

The two of them chatted very happily here, and they soon established a deep friendship. This auntie's name is Chang Ling, and Luo Ningning also got along very well. The two added friends on the watch, She also made an appointment with Chang Wan. In fact, Chang Ling didn't have any children, so she wanted to visit Luo Ningning's house often to see her children, and Luo Ningning agreed.

Chang Ling is very happy. Although she has no children, she is very good at taking care of children, because she often goes to help people with children, so she is very skilled. In fact, Yu Qing also said this. , Luo Ningning also knew that this Chang Ling was still credible, otherwise she would not make friends casually.