46-50

46 History has been changed

"Keep driving!" Xiaoyu said when Zhang Tiantian was still dumbfounded.

Zhang Tiantian continued to drive the car. He felt that what happened today was a bit too fantastical. If it was a parrot talking, he would not feel so strange, but Xiaoyu is obviously not a parrot. Although it looks beautiful, its speech is really amazing. And it's obviously smart, with a human brain.

Halfway through the road, they suddenly saw a person who escaped from a community. This person ran and shouted, "Help! Help! My mother has turned into a zombie." This person looked to be in his twenties or thirties.

When Zhang Tiantian hesitated, Luo Ningning said, "Keep driving!"

Their car drove past, and the man scolded fiercely behind his back, "Scumbag, why don't you stay and help me? Why is this world so cold, my mother has turned into a zombie, can't you all help me?"

Luo Ningning looked at all this with his divine sense. This kind of person is not worth saving, and as the end of the world comes, there will be more and more such people, and even if you want to save it, you will not be able to save it.

"Aren't we helping him?" Zhang Tiantian said.

"Can we help him? Do you decide to help him or help your own parents?" Pei Ying gave him a choice.

"Of course I'm helping my parents, and I don't know him." Zhang Tiantian quickly made a choice.

"Tian Tian, ​​it's the end of the world now. There are some things you need to know. We can't help everyone, because we may not be able to protect ourselves. If you can't even protect yourself, why would you save people?" Pei Ying said a little. Er was worried that Zhang Tiantian would bring Ningning a lot of trouble, so he warned him in advance.

"But" Zhang Tiantian hesitated

"But what? You and I both need Ning Ning to protect. Let me ask you, how much trouble do you want to cause Ning Ning? Who will Ning Ning protect? Or when Ning Ning chooses to turn around and leave, can you protect it? The person you rescued?" Pei Ying asked.

"Even if it is to save people, it depends on whether the person wants to save himself or not. We are not the Virgin. Those who only want to rely on others should stay away as soon as possible." Luo Ningning said.

"That's right, the end of the world comes, and the ugliness of human nature will be exposed at this time. Some people just want to hide behind others and enjoy happiness, and you help him once, and when you stop helping him, he will scold you to death." Pei Ying He curled his lips, "Helping has become a joke at this time, you have to be careful not to be pushed into the zombie pile."

Zhang Tiantian nodded, "I see." He has neither the ability nor the ability to save people, because now his parents need others to help him.

I finally arrived at Zhang Tiantian's house, and at the door of Zhang Tiantian's house, I could still hear the roar inside the door. You must know that the roar of this zombie has frightened the whole community, and some people have also called the police, and many people are paying attention. Zhang Tiantian's situation.

After Zhang Tiantian opened the door, Xiaoyu flew in directly. Soon Zhang Tiantian's parents quieted down and fell to the ground.

The Zhang family is still quite big, and Pei Ying said to Zhang Tiantian, "Pack up the things you want to take away."

"Uh" Zhang Tiantian looked at Pei Ying.

Pei Ying said, "This will be the occupied area in the future, we need to go to Kyoto, there will be a base there, don't ask me how I know, I will tell you how to do it."