Extra

Extra one

Extra one

There is a Penglai Immortal Island overseas. Immortals are everywhere on Penglai Immortal Island. Although they have never been to Immortal Realm, everyone in Immortal Realm knows and has heard of the name Penglai Immortal Island, because all the medicinal pills they take come from there.

The wars in the fairyland have never stopped, the wars of races, the wars of turf, and the extraterritorial wars that come every thousand years.

These wars are very troublesome. Although some people have tried to go to Penglai Xiandao to invite people to help in the battle, they have not been successful. There is no way. The people of Penglai Xiandao claim to be outsiders, and they do not participate in any battles, but they The elixir is given priority to immortals, after all, they are also human beings.

This decision made Xiaoyu a little unhappy, after all, it is a monster, and with the improvement of Luo Ningning's cultivation base, Xiaoyu now feels that it is time for her to transform.

Xiaoyu hid herself quietly, and decided to wait until she got better secretly before going out.

As a result, Luo Ningning suddenly found out that Xiaoyu from her family was missing. She asked Sibao. Now Sibao has grown up, but Sibao has never seen Xiaoyu.

Luo Ningning felt strange, because Luo Qi had never seen him before, and now Luo Qi was obsessed with playing chess. He played against everyone until late every day, which made Luo Ningning speechless to him.

Since Xiaoyu disappeared, a full year has passed, and Xiaoyu has never appeared again, but one day, a little girl suddenly appeared on the Penglai Immortal Island. , strangely she has colorful hair.

But now everyone is an immortal. Although they are very curious, they have not done anything bad to her.

And when Luo Ningning saw her, he was stunned, "Xiaoyu, have you successfully transformed?" It turns out that their family's Xiaoyu has been transformed, and has successfully transformed, which made Luo Ningning particularly excited. .

When everyone heard Luo Ningning's name, they finally knew that this girl was Xiaoyu, no wonder she had colorful hair, because Xiaoyu's feathers were colorful.

Xiaoyu smiled, "I want to surprise you."

Luo Ningning hugged her, "What a big surprise."

"By the way, I came to see you, and I'm leaving right away." After Xiaoyu changed shape, she got a lot of news.

"Where are you going?" Luo Ningning looked at her nervously. To be honest, she was reluctant to bear Xiaoyu. They used to be together until now, and it would be strange if they were willing.

"We still have some companions in our clan. I'm going to see them in the fairyland and ask them something by the way." Xiaoyu said, especially when she received a message that she may always be like this in the future, so how can Row? She doesn't want to be a little loli, she wants to grow into a mature woman, and then find a lot of men. This is her wish. How can she do it with such a little loli's body?

Although Luo Ningning was very reluctant, when she heard that Xiaoyu still has something to do, she could only let go, "Okay, then you can go, but be careful, the war in the fairyland is very cruel, don't get involved. Among them."

"Don't worry!" Xiaoyu's hiding method is very clever, she hides, no one can find her.

Xiaoyu left Penglai Immortal Island just like that. From her inherited memory, she got the news that her clan should be in the 100,000-mile mountain in the fairy world. She knew where the 100,000-mile mountain was, because Although they Penglai Immortal Island did not participate in the battlefield of the fairyland, but the business was done throughout the entire fairyland, so she also had a share of the complete map of the entire fairyland.