86-90

86 Drops of Blood

86 Drops of Blood

Xiaoyu spit into Luo Ningning's hand the crystal nucleus of a mutant sparrow, "The crystal nucleus of this thing is really small."

"Isn't this normal? Is there a third-level one?" Luo Ningning asked.

"Yes, but not much. This thing's mouth is too hard." Xiaoyu didn't know where to pick up a sparrow, whose mouth had already been removed, "Don't that guy want to grow wings? I'll give it to him. Change your body."

After speaking, Xiaoyu flew to the bottom of the cliff. After a while, Xiaoyu flew up, and then a sparrow without a stiff mouth flew up from below, "I want to change my body!"

"No." Xiaoyu was very determined.

"I worship you as the eldest brother, can't you?" The evil spirit has now subdued, and it has had enough of being a person who can only wiggle. Now it has been turned into a bird without a beak, how can it work? It surrendered, okay? It felt that there was no hope for its spiritual life, and it had been completely controlled by this colorful bird.

Xiaoyu is happy now, and it's good to have a younger brother, "Okay, spread out your soul and let me make a mark."

When Luo Ningning didn't even think of the situation, this evil spirit was really too spineless, and actually unfolded his own soul, which made her feel a little strange, wasn't this evil spirit originally very spine?

Luo Ningning didn't know that Xiaoyu actually did some tricks to this guy secretly. Although it couldn't hypnotize this guy or control this guy, it could input a little bit of surrender into the guy's head every time.

You must know that there is no way to destroy the evil spirit. If you don't want to be revengeful by it, the best way is to subdue it, so Xiaoyu quietly used this method. Originally, it thought that it would take many times to succeed, but it was only five times. , it was successful.

Xiaoyu directly gave the evil spirit's soul to the owner, and now it is the owner of this evil spirit. Of course, she has to find a suitable body for her close subordinates. Soon, the body of a third-level mutant sparrow was taken by Xiaoyu. Get it out, and then beat the spirit of the evil spirit in.

The evil spirit is happy now, flying up and down, pecking here, pecking there, and pecking the surrounding rocks.

"Let's go, go back, I don't know what their situation is." Luo Ningning glanced and found that most of the people were hiding in the basement, Wang Ye, Xiaopang, and Captain Wei and the others were attacking from afar. Stay outside.

Occasionally, a sparrow that flew over was also dealt with by them, but it was unknown whether the scattered sparrows would regroup.

Xiaoyu grew bigger and carried Luo Ningning towards the restaurant. Their speed is very fast, and they encountered several second-level mutant sparrows on the road, but they were all swallowed by the evil spirit.

"How big is its mouth?" Luo Ningning was shocked, she thought that the evil spirit's mouth couldn't open very much.

"Ning Ning, it's an evil spirit. The mouth was originally big, but it wasn't big. It was because I restricted it. Now I don't restrict it. You will be called Xiaoling in the future." Xiaoyu felt that her naming skills were not bad. , Xiaoling's name is very nice.

Xiaoling nodded sharply from behind. It has been hungry for several days, so whenever it encounters a mutant sparrow along the way, it will swallow it.

By the time they returned to the hotel, this guy had already dropped twenty mutant sparrows, but his body was still so small.