121-125

121 Difficult to contend

As soon as Luo Ningning returned to the space, he began to concoct alchemy immediately, because it was the first time for her to concoct alchemy since Luo Qi gave her that kind of rhizome.

"Is just a little bit enough?" Luo Ningning made a lot of medicinal pills this time. She only added a small piece the size of a fingernail.

When Luo Ningning succeeded in refining, she found that the medicinal effect of this medicinal pill was unbelievable. You must know that she is refining a first-level crystal core medicinal pill, but the energy of this medicinal pill seems to be higher than that of the second-grade crystal core. The energy is still sufficient, this performance makes Luo Ningning excited, because in this case, the medicine pill she refined with the fourth-level crystal nucleus is enough for her to take now.

After refining for a whole day and night, Luo Ningning came out of the space. Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei have not returned yet, but everyone guarded the village very well, and the zombies did not surround them.

"Captain, you've finally come out. How's the medicinal pill refining?" Uncle Wang and Captain Wei looked at her eagerly.

Looking at the expectant eyes of the two of them, Luo Ningning shook his head helplessly, and then said with a smile, "It's all refined, call everyone over, and I'll distribute the medicinal pills to everyone."

Uncle Wang and Captain Wei immediately became happy, and the two separated to call someone. What they need most now is the medicine pill, and others are also looking forward to the medicine pill, because the improvement is too fast after taking the medicine pill.

Soon, all the people who didn't stand guard stood in the yard. Luo Ningning gave them some medicinal pills according to their cultivation, but the amount was not too much, it was enough for them for three days.

Luo Ningning looked at them and said, "This elixir is given to you, and you are only allowed to take it yourself. If anyone does not take it and hand it over to others, then he will be disqualified from taking elixir in the future."

"Yes!" Everyone quickly dispersed with the pills. They were going to improve their cultivation. After all, the war was about to break out. If they didn't improve their cultivation quickly, they might climb down this time and never get up again.

Seeing that everyone was taking medicine pills, Luo Ningning went to those who were standing guard. It was more sincere that she delivered these medicine pills in person. Looking at the elixir specially sent by Luo Ningning, those who stood guard were very excited. After all, in their eyes, Luo Ningning was like their goddess. The affinity is so strong that he even gave them medicine pills in person.

After distributing the pills to everyone, Luo Ningning handed all the other pills in her hand to Pei Ying, and asked her to be responsible for the distribution of pills in the future, but she told Pei Ying that it is best not to exceed more than one pill each time. The three-day amount, this medicine pill is their internal thing, Luo Ningning doesn't want someone to take it out and feed others.

"Yeah, I see." Pei Ying decided that she was going to keep her space tightly, and there would never be one more pill to flow out.

Wang Ye looked at Pei Ying clutching his pocket tightly, and said amusingly, "Ying, don't you think you look like a miser now?"

Pei Ying raised her eyebrows, "I was originally a miser."

This sentence amused everyone, and everyone also remembered that Pei Ying usually sees things more tightly. Under normal circumstances, as long as she has her, many things will not be lost. It really looks like a standard miser.