56-60

56 Give money for protection

Yan Ruyu clenched her fists, "I'll let them bite me, at least I can't hit hundreds or thousands of them?"

"Haha, come on, I'll give you an iron rod." Pei Ying handed Yan Ruyu an iron rod, and Yan Ruyu weighed it with her hands, "The weight is a little too light."

"Is it still light?" Pei Ying already felt that the iron rod was too heavy, but Yan Ruyu didn't expect it to be light.

"When you go back, I'll give you two hammers from my family, which are quite heavy." Uncle Wang said with a smile.

"That thing is so heavy, Lele and I can't even lift it." Xiaopang saw those two things last night, they were too heavy.

"I'll try when I go back." Yan Ruyu's eyes lit up.

"Ruyu, are you ready?" Luo Ningning asked.

"Captain, don't worry, I'm always ready." Yan Ruyu nodded solemnly.

"Let's go!" Luo Ningning led a team of eight people towards the small square. On the way, they encountered quite a few zombies. These zombies are now mostly elderly.

But now there is no need for Luo Ningning and the others to do anything, only Yan Ruyu swept away five or six zombies with an iron rod, and the head was swept away directly.

"Too fierce!" Zhang Tiantian looked at Yan Ruyu in shock. He was so shocked by Yan Ruyu that he felt a little regretful. Why wasn't he awakened by power? Men have to rely on strength, what is the need for speed, if Team Ning and the others fall behind, they will not be able to escape.

The more Zhang Tiantian thought about it, the more depressed he felt. He felt that he would fight a few more zombies today. If there were any extra white crystal cores, he would have to try it tonight. It might be the reason why he didn't persevere to the end last night.

The group finally arrived at the small square. The small square was already in a mess, especially the place where the music was played. It seems that these zombies are still very sensitive to sound.

"Let's get started! Everyone needs speed, or we'll be surrounded." Luo Ningning rushed up first, her speed was very fast, she didn't plan to use fire attack now, she still exercised her strength. it is good.

At this time, Xiaoyu appeared above their heads and shouted, "Everyone, come on, play fast, there is a big meal at noon."

Xiaoyu didn't dare to tell Luo Ningning that it ran out last night, found the little chef who made the flour, and brought it in. Speaking of which, the guy was too reckless. When he was cooking in the kitchen, the hall was a mess. The regiment, he didn't even find out. When he found out, there were zombies all around him. Then he hid in a tin cabinet. If Xiaoyu hadn't rescued him, he would have stayed in the tin cabinet for the rest of his life. Although he has become a puppet now, Xiaoyu still feels that she has saved him.

In addition to the little chef, it also found chefs in several nearby hotels. Anyway, there are more chefs in the space except for work.

These chefs, Xiaoyu handed over to Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin directly, especially the meals of these people outside, they have to be prepared in advance, because every time Ning Ning said she wanted to eat, she was in a hurry, so she had to prepare it in advance .

"Little Fatty, come on! Come on!" Xiaoyu flew to the top of Little Fatty's head. After all, Little Fatty was the one who came over, and it felt very close to Little Fatty.

Although Yan Ruyu was surprised that this beautiful bird could speak, but seeing that everyone was used to it, she did not show too surprised expression, and continued to scan the zombies in front of her.