66-70

66 action

66 action

When everyone woke up, it was already ten minutes at noon, and everyone was very happy, because now everyone has reached the second level, it seems that the energy of this mutant nucleus is too sufficient.

Everyone didn't want to eat now, they all looked at Luo Ningning, because they knew that Luo Ningning still had a third-level crystal nucleus in her hand, and she also had a second-level crystal nucleus and a mutant crystal nucleus in her hand.

Luo Ningning looked at them with a funny look, "You guys have just been promoted now, it's not suitable for further promotion, so it's alright, it'll be fine in the afternoon, each of you should use a zero-level crystal core to awaken!"

"Good way!" Zhang Tiantian's eyes lit up. Although his speed and healing skills were already level 2, he still felt that he was a little incompetent. Even if he awakened a power, he would be satisfied.

After lunch, everyone took a zero-level crystal core, even Luo Ningning. Although Luo Ningning knew that the zero-level crystal core was useless to herself, she wanted to use her spiritual sense. You have to pretend that you have awakened spiritual power.

In the middle of the afternoon, the two monitors went back under the command of Xiaoyu, and Xiaoyu also left with them. It wanted to know where the power of these people was, and how many were there?

When this guy arrived at his destination, even Xiaoyu was stunned that they were still living in prison. The guards on the walls of the prison are no longer the policemen, but the criminals in the prison. Speaking of which, there is no stronger place in the city than here.

The walls of the prison are high and strong, and the top of the wall can be patrolled. It is the easiest to defend here, and it is not so easy for zombies to attack.

Xiaoyu thought to herself, why didn't I think of conquering this place for the first time? He glanced at it, there are still many people in this prison, almost all the criminals are here, but there are not many female prisoners, Xiaoyu did not know, because there was an activity in the prison some time ago, most of the trained female prisoners Pulled out, Gu Wanyi and the few who had just entered did not go out.

As soon as the two guys came back, they went to see their boss. What Ling Xiaoyu didn't expect was that on this day, the black boss and Gu Wanyi didn't go out either, so they just waited for news from the two guys here. .

As soon as Boss Hei saw his two brothers, he asked, "Tell me, how are they doing?"

"Boss, those guys are stupid. They don't know how to fight zombies at all. When they go out to find food, they are chased away by zombies."

"So weak?" Boss Hei was a little suspicious.

"Yes, but their speed is very fast. One can run away without a shadow. When others are in trouble, he will rescue them."

"Oh, so that's the case." Boss Hei felt that he understood why they were so clean when they went out for a game. If they ran fast, they wouldn't be near the zombies, so they would naturally be clean.

"Yeah, big brother, do you think we should act?"

"Move, we definitely have to move, but it's better to go at night, while they are sleeping." Boss Hei made a decision, "You two have worked hard, go down and rest!"

"Thank you boss!" The two people in charge of monitoring quickly went down to rest.

Xiaoyu stared at her small eyes and began to think, to say that there are too many strong men in this prison, she is really happy to see hunting, although there are a lot of people in the space, but relatively speaking, the space needs Those people can't finish the work in a day. If you know that you can't finish it every day, you can't avoid procrastination.