106-110

106 Big tree that eats people

In the evening, everyone took the pills to repair the chain, while Luo Ningning continued to concoct pills, and now she has tried to concoct pills with a second-level crystal nucleus.

Everyone has now accepted Zhao Si as a chef. Although he doesn't talk much like Luo Hai, the food he cooks is so delicious that everyone is so satisfied.

Early the next morning, Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian went to pick up the task, while Luo Ningning and the others waited outside. Luo Ningning and the others found that when they woke up in the morning, there were more people waiting outside, but only a small part of these people wanted to do tasks to support themselves, while the rest came to try their luck and find people who supported them.

Among these lucky people, some women are the majority.

When Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian entered the mission hall, they caught the attention of two aunt-level characters. The two looked to be in their 40s and 50s. I don't know who gave them confidence. The two of them actually hooked up. Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian.

"Do you two little brothers want to play?"

"The two little brothers are so handsome, let's play with us!"

"Go away!" Wang Ye said coldly. He received a message about collecting plants, because Luo Ningning said that she also needs to collect some plants, because alchemy will need it.

After receiving the task of collecting plants, everyone was a little dumbfounded, because this task can only be done in the forest, because after the inspection of the base, except for these flowers planted by their base, all other plants can only be found in the forest.

Of course, the forest is not so easy to enter, because the mutant animals are also very powerful, so some teams would rather go to fight zombies than take such tasks of collecting plants, because even plants are unknown.

It is said that there is a rumor at the base that someone once saw the tree escape. Trees can run by themselves, so maybe trees can eat people too! There must have been man-eating flowers before the apocalypse, and after the apocalypse those plants have also mutated. Maybe all the plants will eat people.

Luo Ningning and the others also successfully obtained the mission map of the mission hall, Yan Ruyu looked at the mission request in his hand and said, "This plant collection mission does not require any mission, just say that five to ten plant corpses are needed. "

"This task is still difficult to do, otherwise it wouldn't have been hanging for so long and no one would take it up. Plants seem to be a blind spot for the entire base now, and everyone has no idea what the plants have become." Pei Ying raised his eyebrows and said, " We have become pioneers."

"I heard that the two teams in front have not come back for a few days since they took over this mission, and I don't know if they succeeded." Zhang Tiantian still inquired about something.

"Let me remind everyone first, we are only going around the periphery." Luo Ningning felt that if he entered the forest, it would definitely be very dangerous.

"Well, even if someone invites me in, I'm not happy. Who knows if there are man-eating flowers in there." Xiao Pang said, he felt that he had the most meat, and those man-eating flowers would eat people if they wanted to. , he must be the one who wants to eat the most, because he is the fattest and the most tender.

The front of the road is relatively easy to walk, but when you get to the back, it is all dirt roads, and this dirt road is rather messy, with a lot of rubble piled up in the center of the road, giving people the impression that something is deliberately blocking the road.