111-115

111 Love at first sight?

Luo Ningning's face changed suddenly, and he took a deep breath, frightening Pei Ying who had been observing her, "Ningning, what happened?"

Luo Ningning swallowed her saliva, she couldn't say that she was frightened when she saw a powerful handsome guy? She smiled and said, "It's nothing, the opponent is here."

Soon, the captain of Wuhun appeared with a group of people. The captain of Wuhun was a very burly man. He was also very majestic. , it can be said that they are on a par with Wang Ye.

And the flowing long-haired man in white casual clothes next to him made Luo Ningning unable to see through it at all.

"How is Ningning?" Pei Ying asked.

"Apart from the man in white, no one else should be afraid. If the woman in red comes on stage, you should have no problem dealing with it." Luo Ningning said.

"That's good!" Pei Ying suddenly became confident, and she was also a person at the peak of the third level of supernatural power.

Captain Wuhun stopped for a while when he walked in front of Luo Ningning, and the very elegant man glanced at Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning suddenly felt a little guilty, so why did she act a little too much, and that man might not know that she was watching them just now?

"Captain Ning, first meeting!" Captain Wuhun raised his eyebrows and said at Luo Ningning.

"Captain Wu, it's a pleasure meeting!" Luo Ningning raised her eyebrows and said, she slowly stood up and looked at Captain Wuhun.

At this time, the man next to Captain Wuhun said, "I didn't expect Captain Ning to be so beautiful."

"This is" Luo Ningning looked at the man, she was not sure what the man was coming from, and she couldn't even see whether he was a power user or a cultivator. This time, she really encountered an opponent. what.

"Luo Qi, my name!" Luo Qi smiled and stretched out his hand to Luo Ningning. Although Luo Ningning didn't want to shake hands, he still held his hand involuntarily.

"It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful Captain Ning!" Luo Qi said with a smile.

"Mr. Luo Qi, it's a pleasure meeting!" Luo Ningning wanted to withdraw his hand, but this Luo Qi did not let go immediately, but held her hand tightly. Just like that, the two looked at each other, and time seemed to stop at this moment.

Wang Ye next to Pei Ying suddenly felt a pain in his heart. This man put a strong pressure on him, as if telling him that this woman would never be protected by him from now on, even though he himself could not protect her.

"Captain what happened?"

"love at first sight!"

"The picture is so beautiful!"

"God, how do I feel like I've come across an apocalyptic version of a romantic love story?" The people watching them were talking about it.

At this time, this scene was displayed on the huge screen inside and outside the entire venue, and the focus of the entire competition venue was condensed on the two of them.

Captain Wuhun swallowed a little, "Mr. Luo Qi, this is" what's going on? Mr. Luo Qi could have promised himself that he would help himself win a game.

Luo Qi tightly held the hand of the woman in front of him. This hand made him feel warm and heart-warming. Speaking of which, it was really difficult for a person like him to meet a person with the same heart.