36-40

36 Wang Ye

36 Wang Ye

Luo Ningning's eyes widened when Pei Ying came over, her face relaxed and comfortable, "Ningning, what are you looking at?"

"Gu Wanyi got into Luo Wu's car." Luo Ningning said in a low voice.

"Shouldn't they know each other now?" Pei Ying widened her eyes, but she had heard Luo Ningning tell about what happened after her death. Luo Wu and Gu Wanyi should have known each other on the way to Kyoto.

"I don't know, they already know each other." Luo Ningning couldn't help but speculate, "Since Gu Wanyi was not reborn, could that Luo Wu be reborn?"

"So many reborn people?" Pei Ying's mouth twitched, "Shouldn't it be?"

"I can't tell, we have to be careful during this time, and don't let anyone see any clues." Luo Ningning frowned, "You have to know that since the two of us are reborn, there is no guarantee that the official will be reborn. people at"

Pei Ying nodded, "I heard from my father that the government is also collecting grain during this time, and the price is quite high."

"Really?" Luo Ningning was a little surprised. He didn't expect the official news to be so early.

"You have to know that the last world was born because of a problem with that kind of biochemical experiment, and it was global. What does this mean?" Pei Ying snorted coldly, "The things in the biochemical laboratory may be unified from all over the world. Where did they buy it, then they must be doing experiments at the same time, but they didn’t expect to fail, causing the end of the world to come, and things like this will definitely happen in this life, and it’s unavoidable.”

"Inevitable?" Luo Ningning frowned. If there is a rebirth, tell me about the situation, won't it be able to solve it?

"Who would believe you when you said you were a rebirth?" Pei Ying raised her eyebrows and asked.

Luo Ningning curled his lips, "No one will believe it." First of all, those officials won't believe it, and the experiment they did is likely to have huge profits there, and the profits make them want to stop, so even if they know If there is danger, they will do it.

"It's not over, this matter is inevitable, even if they know that there is danger, they will do it if their interests drive them." Pei Ying sighed, "And it is impossible for us to know this kind of thing, even We don't know how those biochemical things came out, because when the country knew the news in the first place, it would only block the news and not let the people know."

"So when the outbreak erupts, the people will have nowhere to hide." Luo Ningning curled his lips, making it clear that those guys just didn't want to take responsibility.

"Okay, it's almost time for class. It's troublesome to think too much now. It's enough to exercise during this time. From today, we will continue to run at night." After Pei Ying finished speaking, she waved her hand to say goodbye to Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning went directly to his classroom. At this time, Luo Ningning saw Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian. The two of them were refreshed and felt a little different from yesterday.

"You two are in good spirits today!"

Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian looked at each other, and then Wang Ye said, "Ningning, do you still have that kind of water there?"

"What?" Luo Ningning looked at them, "Is ten buckets not enough for each person? You can't take a bath, right?"

Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian smiled a little embarrassedly. The two of them did drink and take a bath, and they finished the toss all night.