Chapter Eleven

Walking up to the group, I notice that we're sat at a bench and the only remaining seat is next to Jamie and opposite Tyler. "Ty, swap with me" I plead as I reach the group. "Nah, me and Mia have private gay things to talk about" Mia laughs as she fidgets with her gynosexual pride pin.

Around half an hour later, we are all talking about embarrassing stories. "Oh! I have one about (y/n)" I feel the colour drain from my face as I know exactly which story Mia is about to tell. "Pretty much, when they were about 15, (y/n) was on a school trip and they were walking down this massive hill. The hill was quite wet and she hadn't seen the rock that was infron of her. Little did (y/n) know, her crush at the time was stood right behind her. So, as they tripped over said rock, their crush began laughing before he realised they had actually gotten injured. That's when he ran down and made sure she was okay" I covered my face as Tyler began to fangirl over that.

"(Y/n) that's so cute! Please tell me you got with him" I shook my head. "He turned out to be asexual and aromantic so she had no chance with him". This whole time, Jamie had been silent so I glanced at him only to see him staring at me. "What are you looking at, James" I scoffed.

"Please, no fighting" Mia begged. I sighed and continued to eat my sandwich. "We should play spin the bottle!" Tyler exclaimed as he held up his empty bottle. We all reluctantly agreed as we walked over to an empty court that wasn't made of grass and was smooth.

Jamie spun the bottle first and it landed on Mia. They both leaned in and quickly pecked eachother on the lips. Next it was Tyler turn and the bottle landed on me. He dramatically overreacted before leaning in and kissing my cheek. The game continued like this for a few more minutes before destiny decided to screw me over. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jamie. "New rule!" Tyler yelled "you have to kiss for at least 3 seconds".

Jamie and I groaned as we leaned it, both taking deep breaths before connecting our lips. As we kissed, it felt like the rest of the world had faded away and the only thing that mattered was Jamie. "Guys, three seconds are over" Mia urged, bringing us back to reality. Swiftly, I grabbed my bag "I need to go, I have some important phonecalls to make" I lied as I walked away.

What is wrong with me!?