Chapter Twenty

"Tell me!" Mia encourages, her voice slightly louder than it needs to be.

(Y/n) and I glance at each other before shrugging. I lead her over to a bench away from the eyes of our cast members with (Y/n) following close behind.
We sit down and she immediately bombards us with questions to the point where I can't process what she's saying.
"Hey, can you...slow down" (Y/n) speaks, interrupting her rambling.
"Yeah, sorry...." she goes quiet, slight embarrassment radiating from her.

"Right, so, it started when Talia and Tyler were being weird the other day so I pulled (Y/n) to the side and asked them about it.
They tried to simply brush it off as those two being weird but I didn't believe her. I left it, though, and offered her to 'practice the dance some more' at my house" I begin explaining, using air quotes, "but, when she got there, we just sat on my sofa and began talking. I apologised for being the reason her and her childhood friend fell out and we just slowly got better acquainted until we ended up flirting.
That led to this one" I tilt my head at (Y/n) "kissing me to stop me tickling them and...yeah...."

I realise I've been rambling and look at Mia who looks thoroughly excited.
"THAT'S SO CUTE!" She squeals "Wait..." her expression falls "(Y/n) made the first move!?" They nod and Mia is once again excited. I chuckle at the girl's reaction before looking back at (Y/n) taking in every detail of her face.

"Mia...please keep this quiet...we're not trying to let everyone know, yet" (y/n) pleads, looking deep into the brunette's eyes. Mia nods.
"Yeah, of course. You're secret is safe with me" this causes all three of us to start laughing.

"If you're quite finished"