Chapter Thirteen

"It was kind of funny because I had to convince (y/n) to join us once I told them you were coming" Ty laughs over the call. "Jesus...they really do hate me, huh?" I chuckle. "Don't be so sure, Jamie" and with that, the call cuts out and I'm left to drive to Tyler's house on my own.

Pulling up to the house, I see (y/n) getting out of her car. I walk a few steps behind them as they approach the door. "Hey" I speak. (Y/n) turns her head to me and looks away before knocking on the door.

As we enter, (y/n) rushes to the available spot next to the arm of the couch and I hesitantly sit next to them, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Tyler turns the movie on and everyone begins to get comfortable in their seats.

After a while, some people have ended up on the floor. This includes Mia who has decided to use my leg as a cushion, the back of her head is placed on my lower leg. (Y/n) begins to fidget beside me and she slowly turns her body so she's now facing my and puts her legs on top of my thighs. (Y/n) hasn't take their eyes off the screen.

Seeing how invested in the movie (y/n) is causes a small smile to form on my face. Placing my hand on their knee, I slowly rub my thumb over it. I see (y/n)'s eyes slowly begin to close as they put their head on the cushion, she glances at me briefly before falling asleep. Gently, I move my leg to gain Mia's attention. She looks at me and I nod my head towards (y/n) slightly. Mia sees (y/n)'s sleepy state and stands up to place her blanket over the them.

"See, Jamie, told you not to be so sure that she hates you" Tyler whispers as he places his head on my shoulder. I chuckle slightly before letting my focus return onto the movie.

Why is everyone using me as a pillow...