Chapter Eighteen

"No, because you said 'person' which could refer to a boy or girl...or someone who doesn't identify with either" (y/n) taunts with a large grin on their face. I simply shake my head in mock disapproval and lean back, relaxing for a short moment.

"Seriously, though, what are you attracted to?" (Y/n) pushes. "You" I mutter quietly. Clearly not quiet enough as (y/n) leans forwards so I open my eye slightly to see her looking at me with a sly grin. "You're attracted to me?" She questions with a genuine tone. "I didn't say that" I quickly lie. "I'm sure you did" she taunts "nope...I wouldn't say that" I reply, obviously gesturing that I was lying. (Y/n) simply nods her head before rotating herself so she's now sat directly beside me.

Leaning forward, (y/n) grabs the remote and turns the TV on. Crossing their arms, (y/n) fake pouts whilst watching the boring TV channel. Slowly, I stretch my arm out and wrap it around (y/n)'s shoulder; she doesn't hesitate to lean into my embrace and we calmly watch TV, ignoring the darkening sky outside.

It was only when it had just passed 11 that we realised how late it was. "But my house is such a far drive, though" (y/n) complained after I suggested they head home. Sighing, I understood what they were hinting "do you want to stay here for the night, then" she lights up immediately "if you're sure" she says whilst already walking back into the house.

Immediately, (y/n) sits back on the sofa and indicates for me to join her. Sitting next to her, I put my arm back over their shoulder. Seeing she's focused on the TV, I observe her and notice how cute she is. Suddenly, I get an idea and don't even wait a moment before placing my hand on their cheek and turning their face towards mine and connecting our lips. (Y/n) doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck and lift herself up so she can adjust and sit on my lap.

We separate and stare into eachother's eyes for a moment before (y/n) rests their forehead on my shoulder.

"I'm more than attracted to you (y/n)...I love you" I whisper quietly