CHAPTER 13: ROSEMARY MEETS SAGE.

The following morning, Albus woke up. Minerva and Sage were both asleep. He gave Minerva a little kiss on her forehead and left the hospital wing. Minerva deserved the rest because she had just given birth last night. He went to see Hagrid. It was early in the morning, and he knew that Rosemary would still be asleep right now. He hoped that she was still asleep.

Rosemary was cradled in Hagrid's arm, but she was asleep. Hagrid looked like he had not slept much during the night. Albus knew that Rosemary gave Hagrid a lot of trouble during the night. She was an active little girl. Albus could have only hoped that Rosemary behaved for Hagrid. Albus knew that Hagrid could handle Rosemary for a night. He would trust Hagrid with his own life so he could trust his own children's lives with Hagrid if he ever had to do so.

"I assume that she gave you a hard time," Albus said. "She gave me a little bit of a hard time by waking throughout the night," Hagrid said. "She doesn't normally do that," Albus said. "She didn't have her toy Porlock with her," Hagrid said. "In the excitement of the new baby being born, I forgot to pack it," Albus said. Rosemary shifted in the half-giant's arms, starting to wake up. Rosemary looked around and her eyes landed on her father. "Daddy," Rosemary said. "Well, good morning kitten," Albus said. "I want mama," Rosemary said. "I know, we'll go and see her," Albus said, taking his little girl out of his good friend's arms. "Here's her stuff professor," Hagrid said, handing Albus a full duffle bag. "Thank you, Hagrid," Albus said.

Albus soon got back to the hospital wing. Minerva was awake and she was cradling Sage in her arms. "Mama," Rosemary said. "Hi kitten," Minerva said. "Baby," Rosemary said. "Yes, this is a baby. We want you to meet your baby sister, Sage," Minerva said. Albus put Rosemary down on the bed next to Minerva. "Baby," Rosemary said, patting the blanket wrapped baby in her mother's arms. Poppy came over to them. "Poppy," Rosemary said. "Hello, my little goddaughter," Poppy said, tickling Rosemary a little. Rosemary let out a little giggle.

Poppy gave Rosemary a checkup. "How is she?" Minerva said. "You don't need to worry about anything. Rosemary's perfectly healthy. She's a little tall for her age but don't worry about a thing, you're both tall yourselves," Poppy said. "Mama, daddy," Rosemary said. Both parents smiled at their elder daughter as Albus took her from Poppy. "I think we should go see your parents again. We haven't seen them since Christmas," Albus said. "I want to see my parents when we are able to go see them," Minerva said. "You had some bleeding after the birth and I would say it would stop from anywhere around four to six weeks but sometimes it can last up to twelve weeks, so I would suggest your parents come here," Poppy said. "But my father is a muggle. He won't be able to see Hogwarts," Minerva said. "We'll have to just see how your bleeding is over the next month and a half and then I'll decide if you're ready to travel in any way, shape, or form," Poppy said. "Thank you," Minerva said. "Now, you should have something to eat," Poppy said. "You haven't all day yesterday, and I'm sure that this little kitten is getting hungry," Albus said, tickling Rosemary. "I'm hungry," Rosemary said while laughing quietly.

They ate breakfast together as a small family of four. Minerva had fed the baby during breakfast. She didn't eat much. Albus knew that she would not eat much while she was breastfeeding a baby, no matter how much he would beg her to eat. He knew that she needed to eat because she was breastfeeding a baby. She was able to get her pre-pregnancy body back easily since she was just naturally skinny, and the fact that she was a witch. The baby needed to eat a lot and they both knew it. Minerva got a few stitches after the birth of the newborn baby Sage. He was going to help her because of her stitches. She couldn't lift Rosemary for the next few months. Minerva wanted to see her parents again. The last time they went to see her parents it was Christmas. They had a screaming toddler and were expecting a new baby in a few months.