CHAPTER 4: THE BABY IS BORN.

The baby was born in the early hours of the morning. Minerva was in so much pain while pushing. Albus and Poppy were coaching her through the birth. The baby cried when Poppy cleaned out the baby's airway. Minerva couldn't help but cry herself when the baby was placed on her bare chest. She was a mother now. She couldn't believe that she had a baby in her arms.

"I guess that I'm going to have to go to Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley and get some clothes so I can breastfeed," Minerva said, once both her and the baby have calmed down. "You're not going anywhere for a few days, Minerva," Poppy said. "I understand, I was thinking that once I feel well enough to leave, I will go to Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade," Minerva said. "That sounds like a plan, Minerva," Albus said, placing a hand on her forehead. Minerva started to yawn along with the baby. "We need to think of a name for her," Minerva said. "What do you have in store for her?" Albus said. "I like Rosemary," Minerva said. "Rosemary Ariana Dumbledore it is," Albus said. "That's adorable," Minerva said with a big yawn and stroking their newborn daughter's tiny, exposed cheek. They heard a door open and close and quietly talking. They knew the voice of their friend Poppy Pomfrey even in a hushed voice.

Poppy came over to them with a fresh blanket for Minerva. "You have some visitors," Poppy said, putting the blanket over Minerva. "You can send them over," Minerva said. "Are you sure? You just had a baby and you're exhausted," Poppy said, adjusting the blanket over her dear friend. "Yes, I'm sure," Minerva said, adjusting the baby in her arms. Poppy went into the view of the students and silently waved them over. The kids silently walked over and stared in awe of the head teacher holding the newborn baby. She saw the excitement in young Molly Prewett's eyes. She knew that she would get a letter from Mrs. Prewett in a few days' time.