CHAPTER 16: FIRST DAY OF TEACHING.

"Mommy," Rosemary said. "Yes, my little kitten," Minerva said. "I love you mommy," Rosemary said. "I love you too, kitten," Minerva said. Lily Evans came up to Minerva and Rosemary. "Lily," Rosemary said, pointing at Lily. "Hello Professor, hi Rosie," Lily said. Lily pulled a book out of her backpack. "I bought this over the Summer. It's a coloring book and some crayons. I'm sure it will keep Rosemary busy during the day," Lily said. "Thank you, Lily," Minerva said. Lily handed the coloring book and crayons to Rosemary. "Thank you," Rosemary said. "I wasn't sure if she had any coloring books or if she had any of this specific one," Lily said. "I don't think she has this specific coloring book," Minerva said, taking a good look at the coloring book. Rosemary clutched the coloring book towards herself, smiling and laughing.

Minerva walked into Albus's office a half an hour after lunch. She saw him putting Rosemary down for a nap. Sage was already asleep for a nap. Minerva didn't have a class right now so she thought that she would have a little time with Albus while the girls were both taking a nap. Minerva transfigured the couch in the room into a crib for Rosemary to comfortably sleep. Albus pulled a blanket over her that had the Hogwarts school crest on it. Rosemary didn't wake up from her nap, but she had to be woken up from her nap. Rosemary was happy after a nap.

"Mama," Rosemary said. "Hi kitten," Minerva said. Albus took Rosemary out of the transfigured crib and placed her on the floor. Rosemary went over to Minerva and climbed into her lap. Rosemary gave Minerva a hug and Minerva returned the hug to the little girl. "I've got to get back to my classroom," Minerva said, handing Rosemary over to Albus. He kissed Minerva on the cheek. Sage started to cry. Albus put Rosemary down and went to take care of Sage.

Minerva transformed into her animagus form and ran to her classroom. She ran quietly but quickly back to her classroom to run her last class of the day. Her classroom door was open and when she got back to her classroom, she slowed down and padded into her classroom. She transformed back into her human form and got ready for her last class of the day. When the bell rang for the third class of the day to end, she transformed back into her animagus form and jumped onto her desk. When all of her students were seated was when she jumped off the desk and transformed into her human form. All the students were amazed by the transformation.