❥017

❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥

"does he have a concussion?"

"how long is he gonna be out of the season for?"

"oh my god! did he lose his memory?"

the ongoing lookers had turned into some sort of crowd of interviewers. kids from all different grade levels were yelling out questions, interrogating not only the group, but chris as well.

mavis was getting angrier and angrier with each question that flew out, trying to keep an eye on chris, who looked completely overwhelmed.

honestly, who did these people think they were? they had no right to start all this chaos when chris was standing literally right there, listening to everything being said.

"can everyone fuck off?" mavis yelled, doing her best to overcome the overpowering sound of the crowd.

this had little to no impact.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" nick screamed louder than mavis, but once again, not a single person stopped what they were doing.

the voices kept echoing, bouncing off the walls back and forth, and chris could barely take it.

he was stressed enough as it was going back to school, not remembering anyone or anything about his life there, and now all of these people were gossiping about things he couldn't even begin to comprehend.

his mind was going a million miles an hour, and he wasn't sure whether it was his unstable mental state or his fucked up physical one, but everything was starting to spin around him.

he blinked a couple of times, trying to focus on the one thing he could see clear as day.

that bright red hair.

his surroundings became more and more blurry, and now he was struggling to keep his body balanced.

he reached forward slightly, putting a hand on the yelling redhead's shoulder. he could just make out her head spinning around to face him, eyes switching from very angry to very concerned.

after that, he'd lost her facial expression. all he heard was a panicked "chris?" before he could feel his legs lose control.

his eyes shut closed on his way down to the floor, and that was the last thing he had been able to feel before everything went dark.

chris' eyes flashed open, frantically darting around every inch of the room he was in, trying to decipher where exactly he was.

everything looked unfamiliar, well, all except for one thing.

mavis was currently sitting in what looked like the visitor's chair that had been next to his hospital bed, except this wasn't a hospital. he furrowed his brows at the girl, who was currently looking down at her phone, too busy to notice he had woken up.

"where are we?" he asked, making the girl nearly topple out of the chair, not having expected his sudden active presence.

"jesus fuck, you scared me." she placed a hand over her heart, feeling it slowly die down now that she realized it was only chris waking up.