❥030

❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥

it was the following day, and mavis was currently on her way over to briar's party, all dressed up in her blossom costume. come to think of it, she hadn't actually asked either chris or matt about their costumes.

she decided to simply hope they kept their promise to dress up.

when she drove up to the house, it was already a complete cluster fuck. the music was so loud she could easily hear it from outside the house, and there were cars parked all up and down the street. there was even one on the lawn, which mavis decided was a dumbass move.

if there was one thing, briar definitely knew how to throw a party.

as she walked into the house, the smell of alcohol and weed hit her nose like smoke from a campfire. she hated the smell, but hey, at least it wasn't her house getting trashed.

she searched for her friends for what felt like forever, struggling to make her way through the busy bodies, until she finally spotted briar in of course, her witch costume.

"hey! you went with it!" mavis laughed at the sight, briar already not looking too pleased about it.

"i told you i didn't have anything else. i don't know why the fuck matt was talking about my costume though, you should see what he pulled up in." she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"did he actually not dress up?" mavis started to get worried. she didn't want to be wearing a three person costume alone.

"uh, i guess he technically did? it's literally the worst effort i've ever seen put into a costume though, and chris did the same thing." she sighed.

"what the fuck did they do?" mavis scanned her surroundings for any trace of what could be powerpuff girls, but there was nothing.

just as she was about to strike up another conversation with briar, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

she whirled around to be faced with the rest of the group, and she nearly choked when she saw what both chris and matt had done.

"are you guys fucking serious?" said mavis, her jaw hung open in disbelief.

the two were standing side by side, both wearing black joggers. the only difference was, matt was wearing a green shirt for buttercup, while chris wore a blue one for bubbles.

"that doesn't even look like a costume!" mavis put her head into her head, clearly unhappy with their efforts.

"what? we're the powerpuff girls!" chris chuckled, doing a little dance to show off his costume.

"this was the best you were gonna get, mave." matt laughed as he watched his brother fool around like a little kid.

mavis on the other hand, had actually gone all out for the costume. everyone knew she was blossom the minute she walked in, a couple people had complimented her when she first arrived.

now, she was stuck being the only one who actually looked like a powerpuff girl. if they stood together you could kind of tell, but really, it was a ridiculous look.