❥036

❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥

"briar, what the fuck am i supposed to wear on a date?" mavis asked as she paced around her room, phone in hand talking to briar on facetime.

"who cares? you could wear a fucking trash bag and look hot." briar giggled, but mavis only shot her a glare.

"okay, well you're going ice skating, right? just wear basic bottoms and then a cute jacket with a beanie. also wear high socks for the skates." briar advised.

"okay... pink jacket or blue jacket?" mavis propped her phone up on her desk, standing back holding up two slightly similar looking jackets in different colours.

"blue. you look so good in blue."

mavis smiled at the girl's words, before zoning out for a moment.

'you look good in any colour really, but especially white.'

chris' words. the morning of their first kiss.

she had to stop this! mavis quickly shook off the pestering thought, snapping back into it, throwing the blue jacket on overtop of the sweatshirt she was wearing.

"cute!" briar squealed, mavis rolling her eyes as she walked over to her nightstand, opening up the bottom drawer and pulling out a pair of longer socks.

"do you think you could meet up with the rest of us before you go? i wanna see you in person and hype you the fuck up. matt can drive you to the skating rink too!" briar shot up.

"briar, you do realize mason's picking me up right? matt's not the only person who can drive, we're all just too fucking lazy to get our licenses, besides eddie." said mavis.

"oh."

"yeah, dumbass."

"okay whatever, you still have to come see us before you go!" briar insisted, but mavis looked pretty apprehensive about the whole thing.

"is chris gonna be there?" mavis asked, already hating the idea of having to see him before going on a date with someone that wasn't him.

"oh my god mavis, forget him! he hasn't talked to you in like, forever. he's clearly gone back to his old ways. i know it's shitty but you've got to let him go. he's just being his old bitchy self when it comes to you. ignore him! pretend he isn't there! you don't have to care about him anymore." briar sighed.

"briar."

"what? literally what. you know i'm right mavis, so just take my advice." said briar.

"okay, you're right. i guess i'll come see you guys in a bit, who's house are you guys hanging out at again tonight?" asked mavis.

"um, probably matt, nick and chris'." briar told her nervously.

"are you serious?"

"he doesn't exist though! so it's okay, remember?" briar reaffirmed.

"you're so fucking annoying." mavis chuckled, before hanging up on the girl.