Prologue

Somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean
April 25th, 2015
1354 hours

"SCP-4217 is in sight!" A man yelled over the radio.

"OPEN FIRE" Another man yelled but this time over the speakers.

The guns of SCPS Spear roared as they fired at 4217, it appeared to hit the starboard of the ship but didn't really do anything due to 4217-B reinforcing the 4217-A's belt as they watched the shell bounce off going into the sea. This was one of SCP-4217's special abilities and it was a real pain for Foundation Naval Forces, now letting out a scream as the tentacles of 4217 went anywhere like a kraken, the men aboard the ships covered their ears in pain.

"SOMEONE SHUT THAT THING UP" A sailor yelled.

"WHAT?!" Another sailor yelled looking over as he couldn't hear anything over the screaming.

"I SAID SOMEONE SHUT THAT THING-" Before he could finish, an AA gun from 4217 hit the man taking his head as his lifeless body flopped on the deck of Spear, AA was firing everywhere as men got behind whatever they could use as cover.

Seconds later, another roar came but not from SCPS Spear, those shells slammed into the port of 4217 but with the same result, it did not damage it, it merely caused a scratch or dent. The eyes turned over facing SCPS Persistence, now targeting Persistence, the main batteries turned firing the second it turned. "Sorry to keep you waiting Sandoval" A man said over the radio chuckling as the shells roared over him missing.

"You kept me waiting for too long you know?" Sandoval replied over the radio grumbling with the secondary armaments firing in the background while the main batteries reloaded, "And why didn't you order your guys to fire sooner Hoover?" Sandoval added speaking like he wanted to punch Hoover.

"Sorry, needed our bookworm to calculate to make sure it's correct" Hoover chuckled.

"Not like we can even pierce it's armor..." Sandoval said letting out a sigh.

More shells slammed into 4217 but this time, from the stern, it appeared that 4217 ate some somehow while others hit the tentacles of the beast.

"You guys done talking so we can blow this thing out of this world once and for all?" A female voice spoke over the radio with some chuckling being heard behind her followed by the armaments roaring as they fired again.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Queen of luck. How nice of you to join the party, don't worry we left a slice of cake left for you" Hoover chuckled over the radio.

"Likewise, now get your head in the game" She responded annoyed.

"Well thank god you came along Gombos, with the finest ship in this Task Force and commanding the current ship to have the longest survival streak against 4217, The Lucky Pentagon!" Sandoval said laughing.

"Well with the Pentagon around, I'd say I like our odds just fine" Hoover added while chuckling.

"I don't think we can even pierce the armor, hopefully we get some miracle, no one has been able to take it down since we first found it" Gombos let out a sigh seeming unamused.

Yep, it's the protagonist, SCPS Pentagon, a ship that had many close encounters with SCPs in the ocean, somehow it survives every single time. Well known for it's survival against 4217, people think it's a lucky charm. But...is it really a lucky charm? Moreover, how long until she falls to the depths of the sea...

Missiles flew between and past SCPS Spear and Pentagon as it slammed right into the tentacles but to everyone's surprise, the tentacle that was hit by 2 missiles took visible damage, there we're some burnt marks including small parts of the body gone. 4217 followed by splashing the sea from the direction it came from followed by a painful scream causing everyone to plug their ears.