Item #: 4217

--Special Containment Procedures Foundation SCP File: #4217--
--Clearance Requirement: Level-2--

---------------------------------------------------------

Item #: SCP-4217 "Contain the Bismarck"

Clearance Required: Level-2

Object Class: Keter

Disruption Class: 2/Vlam

Risk Class: 4/Danger

Information below

Special Containment Procedures: Foundation naval forces are to patrol SCP-4217's territory with 3 or more battleships under the guise of the British Royal Navy. During a Hostile State, Foundation naval forces are to engage SCP-4217 until it reverts to a Passive State. Survivors from civilian vessels attacked by SCP-4217 are to be recovered and processed in accordance with Maritime Disinformation Protocols.

At this current moment, Foundation Naval Task Force Xi-14 ("Sea Watch") consisting of Task Group X-Ray-12 ("Light of demise") is in charge of keeping watch on SCP-4217 during the daytime. Kilo-9 ("Night Lurkers"), the second Task Group part of NTF Xi-14 is in charge to keep an eye on 4217 during the night time. They are also supported by Foundation Naval Task Force Eta-██

Description: SCP-4217 refers to Bismarck (henceforth SCP-4217-A), an anomalous German battleship sunk on 1941-05-27, and the large cephalopod organism that is fused to the inside of its hull (henceforth SCP-4217-B). SCP-4217-B possesses a pair of octopoid eyes which protrude from the base of SCP-4217-A's superstructure, and twelve 100- to 200-meter-long muscular hydrostats that extend from an opening in the stern. Aside from the presence of SCP-4217-B, SCP-4217-A shows no signs of damage sustained from battle or subsequent decades submerged underwater.

SCP-4217-B operates SCP-4217-A's systems. SCP-4217-B also can operate SCP-4217-A's propellers to reach speeds approaching 40 knots, but only while surfaced. While submerged, SCP-4217 achieves locomotion via ejection of water from SCP-4217-B's body cavity (with an average speed of approximately 30 knots).

SCP-4217 typically remains submerged at a depth of 500-1100 meters, navigating its territory. However, SCP-4217 will periodically surface and enter a Hostile State. During this period, SCP-4217 will seek and attack, any ships in sight but mostly non-threatening targets (such as civilian cargo ships). If sufficiently damaged, it will revert to a Passive State; otherwise, it reverts after a median 9 hours.

It has been found that Thaumatological symbols are engraved on port side of the belt armor, as an occult anomaly is suspected to be behind it. The symbols are able to glow at night from time to time and during the day, it is hard to see them but if you look closely at the port side of 4217, it is able to be seen while it may appear like some dents.

On 2001-10-03, SCP-4217 was reported to be entering a hostile state as Foundation Naval Forces engaged SCP-4217, it was yelling a word that Foundation personnel could not understand or decode. Following this outrage, SCP-4217 has become more hostile than before as the Scientific Department is still looking into the cause of this.

 Following this outrage, SCP-4217 has become more hostile than before as the Scientific Department is still looking into the cause of this

Photo of SCP-4217 'Bismarck' in 1940

On 5/25/2013, a new form was reported by SCPS Pentagon from Foundation naval forces Task Group, X-Ray-12 where at 1237 hours, SCP-4217 took up a secondary form, appearing to be a blonde female in a black Third Reich Naval Cap and a black uniform with Bismarck's ship parts attached to the back of 4217 while having tentacles appearing out of the lower back reaching lengths that were longer than her legs. Blood was coming out from her mouth and eyes as her eyes we're bloodshot red. Following this incident, SCP-4217 has become extremely hostile, now targeting any ship that enters the area or near her area.

 Following this incident, SCP-4217 has become extremely hostile, now targeting any ship that enters the area or near her area

First photo taken by SCPS Pentagon at 1237 hours and second photo taken by SCPS Redemption

First photo taken by SCPS Pentagon at 1237 hours and second photo taken by SCPS Redemption. (Pretend their taken from afar)

(Credit for the 2 Azur Lane 4217 photos goes to _Remilia__Scarlet_ for giving me permission to use her art. Also check out her stories)

Information if engaging SCP-4217:

- SCP-4217 is able to heal it's wounds overtime

- SCP-4217 uses ammunition containing a gas that turns living things into mutated zombies but sometimes, SCP-4217 will use normal rounds

- SCP-4217 while in it's second form appears to have a spear with the flag of the Third Reich attached to it

- Engine Source is currently unknown but the Scientific Department suspects that it is powered by something inside the tentacles

- The form of SCP-4217 appears to change once a while from being a ship to being a female human being, forcing her to be more flexible in maneuvering while in her 2nd form

- SCP-4217 can fire 45 shells in 30 seconds if enraged beyond it's point but accuracy will remain the same

- As SCP-4217 grey more hostile, SCP-4217 developed an ability that we call 'Hunker down' where SCP-4217-B reinforces SCP-4217-A's armor making it near impossible to pierce for a short amount of time. Reports have shown that the ability is activated if SCP-4217 is enraged and will only last for 10 seconds.

Incident 4217-20 (First Report on SCP-4217's second form): On 5/25/2013 at 1240 hours after SCPS Pentagon reported SCP-4217's new form, 4217 in it's 2nd form attacked SCPS Redemption unexpectedly. X-Ray-12 was forced to request assistance from Kilo-9. The battle lasted for 15 minutes as X-Ray-12 lost SCPS Lanner in order to protect SCPS Redemption from destruction, with all of it's ships damaged ranging from minor to serious. Kilo-9 had 90% of their ships in the Task Group damaged. Following this incident, SCP-4217 has been extremely hostile.

---------------------------------------------------------