Chapter 6: The Second Victim

"We die in the dark so that you may live in the light"

- Special Containment Procedures Foundation

---------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the North Pacific Ocean
May 1st, 1942
0857 hours

Out of the blue, a ship appeared. But this ship was not an ordinary civilian ship, this ship was a military ship, most likely an Air-Guided Missile Cruiser from its appearance. But the real question is why was this ship sitting out here in the ocean idle, with no one else around especially during an active war that has struck the entire globe.

One simple reason, a breach has occurred through dimensions, and now, it's here. But what Nation is this ship from, and what crown or leader does it serve under? That's a question most of us will never know because sometimes, the secrets are too deep to find. And if we do find them, no one else will know because we won't know for long, as these 'people' cover up loose ends so we don't say what people should know.

However, through the cold, windy and blue seas of the ocean, one person stood or preferably lay on this unknown ship that carried the famed Royal Navy flag while having different initials on it. But to be more clear, it was a blonde-haired girl wearing a somewhat formal outfit.

(To anyone wondering why I add pictures in this book even though most of these formal serious looking stories don't, it's because I find that it doesn't make the story look so bland and empty

(To anyone wondering why I add pictures in this book even though most of these formal serious looking stories don't, it's because I find that it doesn't make the story look so bland and empty. Also it explains how some of these OC's look better and they may appear again in the story.)

"Ugh..." The blonde sat up rubbing her head as her vision was still blurring. "Wo zum Teufel bin ich?" (Where the hell am I?) Cursing in one of her native languages, she rubbed her eyes looking around at her surroundings.

As the blur began to slowly fade, she saw herself inside the Cruiser's bridge, everything was in tip-top condition. No dents, scratches, paper over the floor, or any controls in active positions, it was normal, seemingly it wasn't used from her view. Standing up using the grip of a control panel inside the room, she began to get a better view of her surroundings. With the morning light shining down on the bridge deck, she moved her right arm to cover the sun while looking up, but then, it finally hit her. She's a human.

"E-EHHHHHHH?!" The Blonde yelled in fear and confusion as she fell butt first hitting the floor, "Q-Que se passe-t-il, WAAROM BEN IK MENS?!" (W-What's going on, WHY AM I A HUMAN?!) She began to scream in her two other native languages. This continued for at least a few minutes before she regained control over herself giving this time to catch her breath from her sudden panic.

As she stood up, she took a good look around her before going outside to the Bridge Deck's railing seeing that her ship was completely fine without any damages. This broke her even more as she began to hold onto the railing tightly as she pondered about why the ship is fine.