Boredom

Note: i may completely change this later or delete it. idk

edited: ✓✓

edited (again):✓

~

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: when you're bored you can be... quite irritating and annoying. You're still wondering how's kakashi tolerating you when you're bored.•

~

~

~
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

"kakashiiii~," you groaned.

"hm," he said in his usual uninterested tone.

"I'm boreed," you continued.

"well, you could help me around with chores," he said with a smirk.

he knows how much you hate chores. so you threw a pillow at him. of course, he dodged it.

"fuck you," you said.

"someone's a bit grumpy today, huh," he said, leaning above you.

"I'm just bored, and you're no help. i want to do something," you said.

"and what do you want to do? a little walk around the village? read? to train, maybe?"

"you know I'm too lazy for all of that," you said and sunk into the couch.

"then take a nap," he shrugged.

"I'm not sleepy."

"do you want to help me with dinner?"

"too lazy. and we've had a lunch like, an hour ago."

"drawing?"

"no inspiration and I gave up on that."

"why?"

"i dunno."

at that moment, kakashi just gave up and laid on your lap.

"well, i guess I'll take a nap all by myself," he said and started drifting off to sleep.

"oi, you can't do that, that's cheating," you rebelled.

"since you don't want to do anything i suggest, you'll have to figure out yourself what you want to do," kakashi shrugged.

"you know what, training sounds fine," you finally decided and lifted his head so you can go to the training fields.

"are you serious," you heard from the couch.

as you reached for the doorknob, the door already opened and kakashi was in front of you.

clone. fuck.

"you aren't going anywhere now," he said and gently pushed you back inside, closing the door behind him.

"but the weather is sooo niceeee~" you groaned as he carried you back to the living room.

kakashi placed you down on the couch and laid on top of you, hugging you tightly.

"i want to take a nap," he mumbled into your skin, "and you're just a perfect pillow."

"but i want outside~"

"you didn't want to go at first," he mumbled, "now you're gonna stay with me."

as you sighed in defeat, he kissed your collarbone gently and lifted his head.

"you know i love you," he smiled through his mask.

"i hate you, motherfucker."

"i love you too honey."

you sighed again and pulled him closer to you. the both of you drifted off to sleep, slowly and peacefully.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

idk i kinda don't like this chapter. i may add more details about how irrigating she can actually be ;/