Kakashi's Team

Note: I had no idea what to write. I thought this would be interesting, but I have to add some details about team 7's behaviour. Especially Naruto's.

edited:✓✓

~

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: As a jonin leader, Kakashi has his own team: Team no 7. Since they'll be on a mission, you came with him to escort them.•

~

~

~

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

You and kakashi were walking through the village, slowly and easy. This mission could take a while, so you won't see each other for some time and, ss a good girlfriend, you escorted him.

"Thanks for escorting me all the way here, y/n," Kakashi smiled through his mask.

"No problem. I can finally meet your team. Is..." you lowered your voice, "Nine Tailed jinchuriki kid on your team?"

"Oh, Naruto? Yeah, he's actually a great ninja, considering he failed at the Academy three times," he said. "He's a bit stupid and full of himself, but he's a good kid."

As you approached the gate, you felt an uneasy feeling in your chest. You'll miss him so badly.

"KAKASHI SENSEI, YOU'RE LATE ALMOST AN HOUR," a kid with yellow hair shouted.

"NARUTO, YOU SHOULDN'T SHOUT AT SENSEI LIKE THAT," a girl with pink hair shouted and hit his head.

A boy with black and spiky hair just stood there, looking uninterested.

He reminds me of kakashi a bit.

"Oh, sorry," kakashi scratched his neck, "i had some job to do before i got here."

"oh, and who's this pretty lady, kakashi-sensei," Naruto asked curiously.

you softly giggled and pat naruto's head.

"Well, I'm y/n Nara. I'm... Kakashi's...

friend."

"Are you Shikamaru's sibling," Naruto asked.

"Not exactly," you chuckled. "But i think we are some distant relatives."

"Ooh, that's so cool-ttebayo!"

"Enough, Naruto," a pink-haired girl screamed and hit him once again, "sumimasen, y/n-san. He can be quite irritating. I'm Haruno Sakura."

"Pleasure to meet you. And you," you turned around to black haired boy, "you must be Uchiha Sasuke. Am i right?"

He only stared at you coldly, but as respectful as uninterested and annoyed.

"Well, it's time to go," Kakashi announced.

"Oi, y/n-san, when i come back, I'll be stronger than before dattebayo! You'll see! You'll see," Naruto shouted.

"I believe in you, Naruto," you smiled at him and looked at Kakashi.

"Well, off we go. Bye, darling," he said, turned his back to the kids, pulled down his mask and kissed you softly on the lips.

"AAAH," you heard kids screaming.

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT DATTEBAYO," Naruto screamed. "KAKASHI-SENSEI, YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"

Kakashi nervously chuckled as the kids came closer to me.

"Oi, have you seen what he looks like," Naruto whispered.

"yeah i have," you laughed.

"And? And? Tell us" kids asked me all at the same time.

"hmm... I can't tell you."

all of them looked disappointed.

"Alright, goodbye, y/n-nii chan," Naruto said as they went off.

"Bye, bye! Good luck!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I HAVE NO INSPIRATION ;-;