Nightmares (your pov)

Note: I have mentioned in the first scenario that you as a character have nightmares often. I wanted to recreate it as a special scenario. might add kakashi's pov when he has nightmares. but I'll see about that.

the art isn't mine. even tho i think this is just a coloured manga chapter beginning.

Edited: ✓✓

~

~

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: You have a traumatic past. When you were young (some time before joining the ANBU), you had to see your sister Yuri, whom you loved the most, be brutally assaulted.•

~

~

~

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

You woke up in the middle of the night. those pictures of horror we're still flashing before your eyes.

you were shaking, scared, painfully trying to calm yourself down. but something that was buried deep inside you a long time ago came alive again and made your scars hurt again.

you sat up and wiped tears away from your eyes. Kakashi was sleeping still beside you.

he's here. he's okay, calm yourself down, y/n

but you couldn't. tears of pain and frustration came out of your eyes like a waterfall. you couldn't help yourself anymore but let it all out.

with your face buried in your palms, you sobbed as quiet as you could, not to wake kakashi up.

for a moment, you thought about waking him up, but you knew how little he slept these days...

just then, you felt a pair of a warm arms wrapping around you and pulling you closer to the body.

"another nightmare?"

you nod and cry yourself out on his chest. he held you closer, stroking your hair. he knew that kind of pain, when you lose someone who meant the world to you.

"shh, it's okay," he whispered.

"you won't leave me, right," you said through tears.

"I'll never leave you, y/n. You mean everything to me. i..."

he never finished the sentence though. But you know how hard he tries to express his feelings through words. he just doesn't know how to do that. he had no parents to show him.

instead, he hugs you tightly, gives you words of comfort (as much as he can express) and kisses you softly. that's his love language.

you nuzzled up into him and tried to calm yourself down. he makes you feel safe, so it's not a big problem.

"do you feel better?"

you only sniffed a few times as an answer. you had a hard time now, if you spoke, your voice would break and you'd start crying again.

Kakashi knew that as well. he let you sink in his chest as he laid down and pulled you with him.

"it's okay now. I'm here. i won't let anything happen to you. okay? i won't leave you alone. never.

i love you."

you were glad you heard that from him. you knew he was always sincere with everyone, but he never told just anybody this kind of stuff.

you let yourself relax and slowly fall asleep. before you lose your consciousness, you'd simply say 'Thank you', or 'i love you', and then let tiredness and soreness take over your already overwhelmed body.

Kakashi would hold you close to him, tightly in his arms, watching you fall asleep again. this time, without any fear of losing her loved ones.

once he made sure you're asleep, he slowly falls asleep himself. in the morning, he wakes up first, but waits for you to wake up, just in case. and to make sure you're okay.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

i think this is cute. requests are open for suggestions, don't forget that!

i also like how these scenarios get longer >:°

17. 02. 2023.
you know, now that i have a boyfriend, i just realized how much y/n and i have in common (well, i wrote her character, so ofc she's gonna have my characteristics duh im dumb) because he gives me the same comforting words.

he's healing something he didn't break. i love him for that.