Power outage

Note: IM GOING TO SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS ;-;. also tomorrow I'm moving out of my house (again) and going to the capital to school. anyways, here's today's chapter. I'm thinking of re-uploading one of my old dream smp stories. lmk what you think :)

~

~

~

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: sometimes during thunderstorms, there happens to be a power outage. even though you're scared of the darkness itself, you like rainy, cold nights, curled up on the bed under a warm blanket (with kakashi ofc :3)•

~

~

~

~

~
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

"it's probably gonna rain tonight. I'm not sure if we should go out, dear," kakashi said from his room.

"I'm going outside, no matter what happens. it can rain cats and dogs, I'll go-"

just as you opened the doors, the sky opened itself and rain was pouring heavily.

"e-eh?"

"i told you it's going to rain," he said from behind you.

you stood on the doorstep, deciding if it was a good idea to run outside and dance in the rain, or open all of the windows, hide under the blankets and drink tea. dancing in the rain sounded better.

"{name}, are you insane? come back inside, you'll catch a cold," kakashi called you.

you didn't care. you laughed like a child and jumped around. everything seemed great.

"c'mon, kashi, it's nothing," you laughed. "it's actually very fun- AAAH!"

your dream-like state was broken by a flash of lightning that hit somewhere near and made a loud noise. you hid your face in your hands and, when you opened them again, you were in the hallway, in kakashi's arms.

"did you learn your lesson now?"

"it was fun. you have to admit it, you wanted to come after me too. it was amazing... before the thunder hit."

kakashi only chuckled softly and kissed your forehead.

"I'll get you some dry clothes," he said and disappeared into his room, looking for a shirt and some trousers.

"thanks, darling," you smiled and kissed his cheek.

after you changed, you came back to the living room, throwing yourself on the couch.

suddenly, the lights went out.

"power went out," you whispered.

"wait, I'll try to find a candle or something," kakashi said. "stay where you are, it'll be quick."

after some time and weird clunking and clicking noises, kakashi came back with a small candle that was lit up.

he put it on the coffee table and sat beside you. you snuggled in his neck and hugged him.

kakashi wrapped his hands around you, pulling you closer to him. he caressed your back and kissed your head.

you lift your look and pulled his mask down.

"you should take that thing off more often," you whispered.

"why?"

"why hide this pretty face from me?"

you kissed him on the lips softly and gently pinched his cheeks.

he smiled gently and your heart just melt. you sunk your head in his chest and continued thanking god for meeting him.

im so thankful for him being part of my life... i love him so much... i wonder what is he thinking right now?

[in kakashi's mind]

im kinda horny rn.

[back to your pov]

you felt him tapping your shoulder and you quickly lifted your head. he cupped your cheeks and kissed you deeply. you kissed back and let him take the lead. you like when he's dominant.

as you two started making out, he slowly got on top of you. you could feel his cold fingertips going around your body. you slowly pulled his shirt off and he pulled yours..

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you more."

[...]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

u can imagine the rest ;) im thinking of nsfw chapter but that would kinda be sexualising and I don't like that ;-;

And you request are open right?