You're drunk... again

Note: I added kakashi's point of view this time. also i was listening to måneskin so this scenario came up. music is a good inspiration.

~

~

~

~
•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Well, as a person who likes to take a few drinks sometimes, you can... go over your limit. What do you talk about when you're drunk?•

~

~

~

~
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

𝐾𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑉:

It's been a while since {name} went out with her friends. i wondered if she was okay.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately stood up and answered. It was {name}, Gai, Anko and Asuma.

"This youthful young lady is now your responsibility," Gai said enthusiastically. "{Name}'s had a few more drinks than she should've."

She only giggles sweetly as only she can and i held her close.

"Thank you for bringing her home. I'll see you soon," i said and closed the door.

"Aand, whO are yOu, handsome," she said with a grin over her blushing face.

"i told you not to drink too much, {name}... you can't even stand on your own."

"me? I can stAnd all alone. see?"

her legs were going from side to side and she almost fell a couple of times.

"wait, we have met before... you were that guy i had a crush on when we were in the ANBU! Ooh, well, commander, waiting for your command," she giggled.

She had a crush on me since then?

"hey, commander," she said and locked her hands around my neck. "do you know what's my favourite music?"

"no," i said, deciding to play along.

"do you want to know," she whispered.

"maybe."

"it's your aah~"

It gave me butterflies and i felt my face turning red.

"You should go and get some sleep," i said reasonably.

"you're no fun, commander," she mumbled as she nuzzled into my neck.

i sighed and picked her up in bridal style. {name} pulled my mask down and my headband up.

"how did god create something as handsome as this," he said, gently stroking my face. "no wonder why you get all of the ladies. but, they can't have you. cause you're mine."

i couldn't believe i was blushing over some silly comments she made. i guess i loved her too much to hide that.

i placed her on the bed, picked up a pillow and a blanket and decided to sleep on the couch.

"where are you going, commander," she mumbled.

"I'm leaving you to get some sleep," i shrugged.

"I'll sleep ... but come lay with me. please."

i sighed and came back in bed with her. she immediately got on top of me and mumbled a few words that sounded like 'i love you' or something similar.

she fell asleep so fast i didn't even have time to kiss her forehead. what a shame.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

i don't know how did this turn out. it was supposed to be a bit dirtier. idk.