Surprise

A/N: HELLO MY DEAR BABIES! IM BACK :33. First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND OTHER HOLIDAYS!!! 2023 was a real rollercoaster, huh? But we're back at it, stronger than before!!

Almost 20k reads? bruh, i couldn't be happier when i saw it thanks y'all i love you ❤️💋😭

So, since the last chapter was really depressing (not proud of that, but i did have death case then so..), how about we add a little love to this, huh? let us be positive in New 2024 (or 2020 season 4 :-:)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Quick introduction: her majesty Y/N had some problems with her health last month and she became seriously concerned, but one thing made both her and kakashi's day happiest day of their lives.

.

.

.

Scenario:

[TPP]

Once again, a sunny, warm day in Konoha village. Trees were blooming with all its might, birds were chirping their greatest melody, wind was as warm as a morning kiss. What could possibly go wrong on such an amazing day? Things could only get better.

On this very day, {name} woke up tired and sore. She had a very rough night: exhausted by vomiting, stomach ache, slight fever and headache. Her beloved, Kakashi Hatake, had once again full hands of job: finding out what's wrong with his girlfriend.

"Darling, did you, by any chance, had too much sake last night," he asked and stroked her sweaty forehead.

She just shook her head. The thought of getting sick days before their anniversary was not an option. She was healthy, just, something's off.

"You need to eat something," he said, worried.

"I can't," she mumbled.

Kakashi sighed and laid beside her, lifting her head up on his chest. She hugged him gently and weakly, like all her strength left her body.

"It's gonna be alright, darling. We'll visit Tsunade today, alright?"

She just nodded. {name} had a bad feeling about this.

He isn't supposed to be there with me today. He isn't.

.

.

[Kakashi's POV]

.

.

She isn't eating, she isn't sleeping, what should i do with her?

I was really worried. she'd barely slept last night, I didn't at all. She isn't usually like this, not at all. What kind of sickness is this?

"We'll have to go to the hospital sooner or later, {name}," i said. "What if it's something serious?"

She just shook her head, unwilling to cooperate with me. Maybe i should let her rest a bit more.

"Do you want some water?"

She thought about it for a moment before slowly nodding her head.