A fight

Note: HI GUYS! I'M SO GLAD THE STORY GOT 1K READS 😭😭 ILYSM PPL <3333
anyways, i have a new chapter for u ;)) I'm sorry I don't have much time now for writing the stories, but I'll update from time to time... enjoy :3

~

~

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: you and kakashi are very similar to each other, but, with your firelike temperament, he can drive you nuts sometimes and you burst out in anger...•

~

~

~

~

•Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ:

~

~

~

"ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR THIS?!"

"I'm not, but you're the last one to be here," kakashi said in normal tone.

"Nonononono, you're obviously blaming me for this shit," you said furiously, "I'm not the one who's gonna fall for that, ya know."

"i never said you were naive, y/n, but-"

"oh, here we go again, but but but... can't you accept thay you've done this?"

"I won't accept the blame for something I didn't do," he said in more serious tone.

"no, you know what, fine. you can clean ALL OF THIS UP by yourself. I'm leaving."

you left the bathroom angrily and started to pack your things in a small backpack.

"darling, we won't go through this again. you could've left over... 13 times this month if you wanted to," kakashi said, gently holding your shoulders, but you pushed him back.

"this is for real now. I didn't leave those blood stains all over the floor because: who came back all bloody from the mission yesterday? who did, my grandmother who's been dead for more than 30 years?! sure."

"i think this is all because you're on your period. just relax a bit-"

"IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF MY PERIOD" you shouted at him.

he sighed and sat on the floor beside your backpack full of unnecessary stuff.

kakashi got used to your outbursts and calmly accepted the fact that his girlfriend aka future fiancé aka future wife has anger issues.

"let's drink some tea, okay?"

you glared at him at turned your back to him, sitting on a floor with your arms crossed, like a little child.

"I'm... sorry."

you protested in silence.

"for leaving the bloodstains on the bathroom floor."

"thank you," you said like nothing happened. "and I'm... sorry for shouting at you."

he hugged you and kissed your neck a few times.

"we're good now?"

you mumbled something as an answer.

"I'll take that as a yes, darling."

you blushed slightly as he took your arm, lifted you up and you two left your room together. like nothing happened.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

short, but sweet. now prepare for the next few chapters. it's gonna get hot in this sauna

ok tf.