Kakashi's nightmares

Note: i once said I'll add his nightmare to the scenario book, so here it is <3

anyways might move it and make a whole new chapter schedule.

also, requests are open <3

edited:✓✓

~

~

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: When your beloved Kakashi has a nightmare, he can get a little too emotional and act quite childish.•

~

~

~

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

you and kakashi were peacefully sleeping in his bed. It was a winter night, snow was covering the red roofs and clean windows of the houses in Konoha.

you two hid under the warm covers, snuggled up close to each other. even though the outside was cold, you two were warming each other up with your bodies, cuddling for hours before actually going to sleep.

for the first time in forever, you woke up but not because of a nightmare or something, it's because you were thirsty. Your throat felt sore like in a desert.

on your tippy toes, you went to the kitchen and drank a cold glass of water. when you came back into the bed, you heard some mumbles from behind and, within seconds, a hand quickly wrapped around you.

you knew what was happening.

"kakashi," you whispered, turning around. "hey, kakashi... wake up."

with a little flinch, he opened his eyes. or better said his eye.

"{name}," he whispered.

"shh, you don't have to explain, i know," you said through a sigh and pulled him closer to you.

while listening to his upset heartbeat, he pulled you even closer and you locked your hand around his chest.

"I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong," he said out of the blue.

"you're not doing anything wrong, darling," you said and lifted your head..

"I'm just..." he sighed. "I'm just feeling like I'm not good enough. i... you do deserve better, {name}.."

after that, you saw him let a few tears from his eyes, before quickly wiping them away. he doesn't like to seem weak in front of you.

"are you crying," you asked quietly.

"n-no... I'm not," he said in a childish tone.

you looked at him with doe eyes and he stared at you for a few moments. like he was hesitating to say something.

you pulled him on top of you and started carresing his back. you felt a few warm tears on your bare skin and immediately kissed his head a few times.

"hey... it's alright. okay? you're doing everything so well. you don't need to worry. you make me feel safe.

and, just so you know, it's okay to cry. everyone cries when it's hard for them.

and you are more than enough for me, Kakashi. you're everything i could wish for and more.

i appreciate every single thing you do. I'm proud of you."

without a word, he kissed your collarbone and nuzzled up in your neck.

"thank you, {name}. i don't know what would i do without you. i love you so much."

"i love you even more," you said and pulled him up a little so you could kiss him on the lips.

"i just... I'm afraid i won't be able to protect you... i don't want you to end up like Obito or Rin..."

his eyes were full of tears and he had a small breakdown. he hugged you so tightly, like you're slip into the abyss if he let you go.

"kakashi..."

that was all you could say. you didn't know what to say anymore to make him feel better except to let him cry himself out.

for a moment, you thought about how he saw you as a replacement for rin... but no, that was too childish of you.

"i-i'm sorry... you must be ... sleepy... I'll leave you alone, sorry," he said in low tone and turned you his back.

you tapped his shoulder and he immediately turned around. you kissed him on the lips gently and caressed his cheek.

"you're not a burden to me. i love you, okay?"

you two fell asleep after some time, curled up under the blanket you shared. even the coldness from the outside couldn't make your own warmness go away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

this one's short and I'll have to turn this book upside down just to have a good and complete timeline ;-;