Chapter One

Not so many people around this world take long distance or online relationships in consideration. I mean, they often end in a bad way, or at least that's what I've heard. Personally, I've never tried to be in one, nor thought about being in one in my whole life. If my relationship in the real world didn't really work out, i don't think any of the two above would work.

But something happened that made me change my mind, or at least think about it. And that's the exact reason why i googled about how online and long distance relationships work and do they often work. As you may have noticed, i am helpless and stupid, because if i was smart enough, i wouldn't have searched these kind of things on the internet, the reason why i am in pain while writing this down.

Did you know that there are 2.8 billion Facebook accounts?

Yea, i searches these kind of things when I'm bored and have nothing to do.

But that's not the story. It isn't about how stupid i am or what kind of things i search on the internet. It's about something else

I was deep asleep when my alarm started ringing, bringing me back to life. I've always been a heavy sleeper, never a morning person. In fact, i hated mornings in here. And all of that sunny and shiny with the voice of birds singing in the early morning wasn't my thing at all. I appreciated it yes, but i didn't like it. Not a single bit.

I turned the annoying alarm off and groaned. I squirmed under my covers and tried to open my eyes, but i realized that if i didn't throw my legs off the bed at that moment, i won't be waking up soon. So i just did it and with my eyes still closed. I ended up tripping and falling down. Luckily the carpet was the hero of the day for saving my careless self from landing on the floor.

I opened my eyes and whispered to myself

" What a great start for the day"

I headed to the bathroom and took a quick bath. The warmth of the water making me lose my sleep and the thought of going back to bed. I put on a towel on my body and faced the mirror that was placed above the sink and i brushed my teeth. The whole thing took me about twenty minutes. I headed to my room and quickly brought out shorts and a crop top out of my closet and put them on. I didn't bother to blew dry my hair because it was short and the weather outside was as hot as it was in July and August. It was going to dry on it own, creating a beautiful and shiny waves. My hair was too short for my mom's liking but too tall for my own liking. It almost didn't reach my shoulders. My mom loved to call me Dora because of that haircut but who to blame? It was her own fault i didn't have a long hair that she had always suggested.

I used a comb of mine and run it through my hair so it wouldn't tangle later on because that would be a problem for me. I put on some sunscreen on my face and my neck and put on a layer of mascara. And nothing after that because i loved the natural look on me better.

The first thing that came up to my mind when i woke up was not to give it a try because my mental situation wasn't in a good state but then i changed my mind. I'm not changing for anyone and nothing would ever change me. Not even a break up

I picked up my school bag off the ground and put on some perfume because leaving my room, without forgetting to bring the bottle with me. Just in case i wanted to put on some more. Downstairs, mom was flipping the pancakes and my little sister Leanee was shoving some into her mouth. Like she hadn't eaten in months. I looked at my little sister for a second and just thought. Do kids ever stop eating? What do they have inside of them that keeps pushing them to eat that much? Especially sweets and candy.

Maybe i should Google that too

I pushed the stupid thought away and sat down, Leanee was still shoving pancakes inside her mouth. She gave me a sweet smile without a good morning and kept chewing.