Lore

There are six groups of cats, the Sun Cats, The Lost Cats, The Dawn Cats, The Dusk Cats, The Ruin Cats, and The Shadow Cats

All sections of cats support and worship different entities.

The Sun Cats worship the sun as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of this. They aren't quick to start fights but will finish them and won't back down. They keep track of the months.

The Lost Cats worship the moon as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of it. They aren't quick to start fights and will back down if they see that the odds are against them. They keep track of the moon phases.

The Dawn Cats worship the Sea as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of this. They don't start fights but will go on the offense during wars. They keep track of the tides.

The Dusk Cats worship the Sky as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of this. They don't start fights, don't provoke fights, and while they do fight, they easily back down. They keep track of the weather.

The Ruin Cats worship the Fivepaws as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of this. They don't do fighting at all, and will easily comply to commands. They keep track of the Fivepaws' behavior.

The Shadow Cats worship the Lost Spirits as their entity, and see themselves as a representation of this. They provoke fights and don't easily agree very much. They keep track of the Lost Spirits' demands, as they are their ghost ancestors.

They all coexist on an isolated island, all rules by rulers and their seconds.

The first rulers of the original four groups, Sun, Moon, Dusk, and Dawn came to the island alone. Eventually, the met a few rogues led by a cat named Ruin. They decided to make their own groups, and were known as the Sun Cats, Moon Cats, Dusk Cats, Dawn Cats, and Ruin Cats. Soon, an angered Sun Cat who'd been injured by a Moon Cat named Shade lied to his clanmates to seek revenge. Shade led an attack on the Moon Cats and forced them out before being killed. The cats that took their place named themselves the Shadow Cats, after Shade, and began communicating with the fallen. Soon, the Moon Cats were retrieved by a group of cats sent out to travel by demands of the Lost Spirits, but they had named themselves The Lost Cats, as they believed themselves lost snd unable to be found. Soon, a great battle raged between evil Lost Spirits such as Shade and a cat named Blank, and good Lost Spirits. Shade switched his alliance and, when the battle was won, was welcome to stay in the stars with the good Lost Spirits instead of being trapped in the Shadow Forest, with the evil Lost Spirits. The cats believed the Lost Spirits to be gone, and peace reigned until a jealous cat named Crow, grief and love-stricken, forced his way to the leader position and waged several wars between the Dawn Cats, Shadow Cats, and Ruin Cats. Eventually, the Dawn and Ruin Cats won out, but many cats died. Crow was killed and sent to the Shadow Forest with the other evil spirits. A rule was made; no cats were allowed to go to the Shadow Forest.