vxi

Leaf was speaking with Clover in the camp when there was an ominous rumble. She screeched as a large, thorny rose vine burst out of the ground, followed by many more. They'd gotten to camp! Leaf shrieked and spun, dashing towards the camp wall. "Out! Every cat out!"
She heard a squeak and turned to see Adder stuck in the vines. Nearby, Snake let out a wail, but Leaf went before she did. She growled and tugged the trainee out. "Run!" She snapped.
Both cats screeched as a vine fell, blocking off their exit. Leaf noticed a hole in the camp wall that hadn't been there before. Perhaps the vines had caused it? She didn't care, she just needed Adder to be safe. She grabbed her by the scruff and ran, only stopping when they got into the tunnel.
The vines then covered the exit, so the cats only had one way to go. Leaf sighed. "Let's hope that this actually leads somewhere."
Adder nodded and the two began padding down the tunnel. It was shorter than Leaf had anticipated and when they came out of it, it opened up to a large cavern that had a strange, glowing red symbol in the middle...and on it lay a dead body.
Leaf gasped, her eyes widening. What...?
Before, she'd though that the vines were perhaps simply..growing out of control. But...was there a chance that a cat was doing this?
Her heart sank as she had a sneaking suspicion of who it was.