04

Eve spent the last four days hidden in her room at her dads house. She turned her phone off so she wouldn't have to keep hearing the constant buzzing or ringing of her phone.

She felt bad ignoring Seth, Jacob, Jared, Embry, Leah, and Sue. But she couldn't help it. There was so much thrown at her that she didn't even know how to process it.

The most important people in her life were werewolves. The man that she loved was a werewolf. The reason why he stopped talking to her was because he was a werewolf.

Jared was a werewolf.

Eve was currently sitting on her bed when a knock at the door make her frown.

"Dad I don't want to talk right now." Eve says and the door opens revealing her sister.

"Dads not home, just me." Bella says and Eve frowns even more.

"Welcome back, glad to see you're not sucked dry." Eve says and Bella looks at her wide eyed.

"What?"

"I know, I know everything." Eve says.

"Leah and Seth shifted after the funeral, Sam told me everything." Eve continued crossing her arms over her chest.

"Eve..."

"You weren't there." Eve says and Bella frowns.

"You weren't there for our dad when he needed you. You chose your boyfriend over family." Eve states and Bella felt guilt start to fill her chest.

"Edward was going to die, I couldn't let him die Eve. I love him." Bella whispers and Eve sighs looking at Bella.

"He's not good for you. He left you Bella for months! He's risking your life because he is a vampire! He could kill you in a second." Eve says.

"You don't even know him."

"No but I know what vampires are like Bella."

"You're no better." Bella snaps making Eve glare at her.

"You've been in love with Jared your whole life, and when he shifted he stopped talking to you and you ran away. You ran off to school in Seattle so that you wouldn't have to be here, and now that you're back you're already falling into his trap!" Bella snaps.

"You think you're safer with him than I am with Edward? Did you not see what Sam did to Emily? Whose to say Jared won't do that to you!" Bella yells and Eve felt anger towards her sister.

Jared would never in a million years hurt her.

"He would never hurt me." Eve says lowly and Bella scoffs.

"You're a hypocrite."

"No I'm not. Jared is human, Jared has a beating heart. Jared doesn't drink blood to survive!" Eve yells angry at her sister.

"You're just like Jacob." Bella scoffs and Eve glare even more at her sister.

"Don't bring Jake into this. You know we are right, you're just to blind to see it! What is your plan Bella? You're going to stay with him the rest of your life? You're going to grow old while he stays young forever?" Eve asks and Bella shakes her head.

"No, I'm going to be just like them." Bella says and Eve felt her heart stop.

"What?"

"After graduation." Bella says with a slight smirk.

"Bella you're eighteen!"

"Exactly! I'm old enough to make my own decisions." Bella says crossing her arms over her chest.