05

"Eve, wake up." Jared whispers and Eve groans shaking her head making him chuckle. He leans down and kisses her cheek making her open her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Jared asks and Eve smiles at him.

"Better, thank you for coming." Eve says and Jared nods his head.

"I'll always be there for you." He says and Eves smile falls slightly making Jared frown.

"What?" He asks.

"The only reason you stopped talking to me was because you became a werewolf and wanted to protect me right?" Eve asks and Jared nods his head.

"Eve I didn't... if I could take it back I would." Jared says sadly and Eve smiled gently at him.

"I forgive you Jare." Eve says making Jared smile widely.

"You do?"

"Yeah, but I want to take things slow." Eve says and Jared nods his head.

"Of course whatever you want baby." He says making Eve smile widen at the pet name.

"Can we go to Sam and Emily's?" Eve asks sitting up in her bed.

"Hell yeah, everyone's been worried sick about you." Jared says pulling Eve out of bed trying to drag her to her door.

"Whoa Jare, my dad doesn't know you're here." Eve says stopping the twenty year old werewolf.

"You're right. I'll meet you at your front door." Jared says kissing her cheek before climbing out of her bedroom window.

Eve smiles before she heads downstairs, she didn't expect to see her dad sitting at the kitchen table but when she saw him she gave him a small smile.

"Jared picking me up, I'll be in La Push for the rest of the day." Eve says and Charlie nods his head.

"You know Jared doesn't have to climb in and out of your bedroom window. He can use the front door." Charlie says making Eve stop looking at him shocked.

"You're twenty years old Eve, you don't have to sneak him in anymore."

"I never snuck him in." Eve says defensively knowing that was a lie.

"It's alright, you're not in trouble. I like Jared." Charlie says and Eve smiles gently at her dad.

"Thanks dad." Eve says and Charlie nods his head nudging her to leave.

Eve opens the front door smiling at Jared who was smiling at her widely.

"Pauls picking us up, I forgot I kinda ran here." Jared confesses scratching the back of his neck making Eve smile.

"That's fine." Eve says closing the front door and sitting on the porch steps. Jared quickly follows her actions and sits beside her taking her hand in his.

"Why are you so touchy?" Eve asks and Jared shrugs.

"I haven't seen you in two years, I'm catching up on lost time." Jared confessed and Eve kisses his cheek gently.

"You're sweet." Eve states making Jared's cheeks heat up.

"Not as sweet as you." Jared winks making Eve smack his shoulder both of them laughing.

"Hey love birds! Need a ride?" Paul asks rolling down the passenger window.

Both Eve and Jared stand up, and Jared throws Eve over his shoulder making her laugh loudly as he runs to Pauls truck.

Eve sat in the middle of the two werewolfs smiling at talking to them about random things. Eve didn't know Paul as well as she knew the other guys so she wanted to get to know him just as well.